Sunday, March 16, 2008

Toy of the Week


Justin's Mom and Dad gave both Connor and Jack this cute little airplane for Christmas. This past week, it has been Jack's FAVORITE toy. He plays with it everyday and has had so much fun with it! This definitely was a good find from Grandma and Grandpa Heaton!! Thanks so much!

He loves to watch the propeller go around, especially with the lights going!




He loves to give his stuffed animals a ride! :) The brown bear in the middle was Justin's favorite teddy when he was a little boy. I love that Jack plays with it now.






We were giving Jack rides around the house on it and he never even cracks a smile. It's funny to see him so serious. I wondered at first if he was scared but I really don't think he is. Maybe he is too busy worrying about holding on tight!

I'm not sure why these last two videos appear black, but if you push play, they still work.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Justin really can move fast for old married people. Those videos are so cute. It won't be long and he will be walking all over the place. Once they get the hang of the balance thing they just take off, especially if they have something to hold onto. He looks like he really likes the airplane and he is putting the shapes into the sides of it. Glad he likes it, we thought it was just too cute to pass up.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you the message was from G & G Heaton. You could probably tell, but wanted you to know. Thanks for making our day. We love you guys. Love...Mom H.

Jessica said...

Those videos of you and Justin pushing him around are hillarious! It looks like you're going about 20 MPH! I love how being around Jack gives you a perma-smile, so sweet! And tell Justin that I love his outfit!

Kristi Clinger said...

What a cute guy. Isn't it fun when they get to be mobile and start doing more. I love this stage that our boys are in.

Ashley Robinson said...

That is a super cute toy! It is so true about the 'toy of the week' Peyton does that with all his toys one day he'll play with something all day and then the next he could careless about it!

Karlee said...

That's so cute! It's funny when they get fixated on a toy! I love that he is giving his stuffed animals rides around on it too!

The Heaton's said...

thats so fun jack loves his airplane! it's so cute how he puts all his little stuffed aniamls on the seat and takes them for a ride. i love it! he is going to be walking soon, he's so good at taking steps! he's so cute, i hope we get to see him soon!

Angie Penrose said...

He is SO cute! I want to squeeze him NOW!! :) Those videos are so funny. You are fast for a wimpy girl. tee,hee! He misses his auntie I can tell. :)

Angie Penrose said...

BTW-those are my favorite jammies. so cute!

Shara said...

He is so cute. I wish Kaylee was a little interested in her walker, but she just falls forward with it. Also we kind of want to go see Wicked in LA but are afraid it would be too long to leave Kaylee with my mom since we'd have to drive quite a ways to and from...what do you think. Hoep all is well.