Justin took Jack out to play in the snow for a little bit and he loved it! It was pretty cold though so they couldn't stay out long. I love his little pink nose. We have had a lot of snow this past week and are looking forward to SPRING! :)
How cute is that. What do you think he is thinking while he is laying in the snow. He is probably thinking "holy cow...it's cold, but I can still smile!!!" He is so sweet...can't wait to give him a hug and kiss. I am so jealous that you got to go to George Strait. We went to his concert in Salt Lake several years ago and it was awesome. He is soooo good. I love anything he sings. Love to you all, Mom H,
I LOVE the middle picture! He has the cutest expression in that picture! Such a happy little boy!!!!!....His little nose is so cute, I just want to....squeeeeeeeze that little boy! Seriously everytime I see a picture of him I wish I could just grab him off the computer screen and give him a big squeeze!!!!! ...I'm glad he had fun in the snow...
I am glad to see that you are still getting snow too. We are also ready for Spring. Jack looks like he is having a blast in the snow. I can't believe how much he is growing up he is such a cute well handsome little boy. Chicago looks like it was fun too I have never seen the bean thing -kind of funny. Glad to see that things are going well. We miss you.
Stace that looked like a fun concert even though you are not such a fan! Any date night for free is usually a blast!! Jack is too cute!! The last pic he looks so cold his rosie little nose!! I am soo sick of this weather and miss Seattle weather which I never thought I would say!!!
9 comments:
I love the one of him laying down in the snow. How fun. There is one thing I don't miss it's SNOW.
He seriously is too cute Stacey! I hate that you live so far away! Thank goodness for blogs.
i miss the snow, just a little bit. it didn't snow here this year :(. but good news, spring will be here in no time for you guys.
He is SO cute! Give him a big squeeze from his auntie. (I was talking about jack)tee,hee!
How cute is he?! He doesn't look cold out there at all -- just like he's having a lot of fun!
How cute is that. What do you think he is thinking while he is laying in the snow. He is probably thinking "holy cow...it's cold, but I can still smile!!!" He is so sweet...can't wait to give him a hug and kiss. I am so jealous that you got to go to George Strait. We went to his concert in Salt Lake several years ago and it was awesome. He is soooo good. I love anything he sings. Love to you all, Mom H,
I LOVE the middle picture! He has the cutest expression in that picture! Such a happy little boy!!!!!....His little nose is so cute, I just want to....squeeeeeeeze that little boy! Seriously everytime I see a picture of him I wish I could just grab him off the computer screen and give him a big squeeze!!!!! ...I'm glad he had fun in the snow...
I am glad to see that you are still getting snow too. We are also ready for Spring. Jack looks like he is having a blast in the snow. I can't believe how much he is growing up he is such a cute well handsome little boy. Chicago looks like it was fun too I have never seen the bean thing -kind of funny. Glad to see that things are going well. We miss you.
Stace that looked like a fun concert even though you are not such a fan! Any date night for free is usually a blast!! Jack is too cute!! The last pic he looks so cold his rosie little nose!! I am soo sick of this weather and miss Seattle weather which I never thought I would say!!!
Post a Comment