
Okay, so I might be a little bias, but can you not say that these are so dang cute!?!? I just need Angie to come and live with us so she can just follow Jack around and take pictures. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing these two with everyone. If you want to see more, you will have to go to her BLOG. I cannot wait to get these printed!! Thanks Ang...you are just too good!
12 comments:
Jack is adorable! You can never take too many pics! I wish I had a sister who could take such cute pics!
Those are cute! Your sister must be amazing. tee,hee!
Too stinkin' cute!!!! I wish Angie lived closer to us too so she can take pics of my kids...may be someday!!!:)
These are really cute, especially the black and white one. I'll have to go over to Angie's blog and look at the rest.
yes i love those pics of jack! my fav is the first one where he is poking himself in the chin - what a little charmer!! you better watch out stace- he's already turning the ladies heads!! hey i hope your birthday was wonderful (by the way)!! when i wasn't thinking about brady i was definitely thinking about you! have fun with k-dawg!! bundle up!!
cute pics, you are so lucky your sister takes such great pics!! Jack is adorable!
K your sister is does AMAZING work!! It does help that you have jack is a little stud! Hey if she your sis ever comes to CLeveland again PLEASE let me know!
Wow, every time I see Jack I just want to kiss him! His face is so angelic and sweet. Let me know the next time Angie is in town and I would love her to do our pictures. Oooo, maybe you can convince her to come about Aug
19th when our next baby is due.
He is such a handsome boy!! Those pictures are perfect. It's so fun to see him grow up!!
Stacey! My wife has been doing a blog for us and I found yours as I was dinkin around! Jack is cute as ever and I hope all continues to go well for you guys!
- Dustin
What cute pictures! She does an awesome job, and it doesn't hurt to have such cute people to photograph! We just bought tickets for Wicked. I cannot wait to see it!
your little boy is SO cute!! I'm glad you gave me your blog address!
Post a Comment