
Well, as you have noticed I haven't posted in FOREVER!!! My wonderful hubby surprised me last week and flew me to Washington so I could see my family and my friend Stephanie's cutie pie baby boy!! I was so nervous she wouldn't have the baby while I was there but she was nice enough to have him the night before we arrived! If you want to see some pictures of him that are so stinkin cute, just go to my sister, Angie's blog.

He is ADORABLE!! He has the tinniest little face. He looks like a little doll. They named him Hayden Matthew - so cute. Congratulations Steph and Matt!! You did good!

My Mom and I took Jack to the hospital to see Hayden and they were friends at once! :) I think Jack has been waiting for his friend Hayden to get here for a while now. Jack looked like a monster next to this cute little baby though! It is amazing how fast babies change in only a few months.


I was also lucky enough to see my good friend Andria!! We have been trying to see each other for a while now and it never works out. I am SO GLAD that we were able to finally be in the same place at the same time. I miss Andria and Stephanie already. We have so many funny memories together. I think I need to make a new post and share some pictures from memory lane. :)
5 comments:
How fun for you. I'm sure it was great to see family, but to top it off to see your best friend and her brand new baby. I love the pics of Jack that Angie took. He is a cutie. I wish we lived closer. Our boys would have so much fun together.
Hayden is super cute! Doesn't it kind of break your heart to see your "baby" next to a brand new baby? They deffinitely grow up too fast. Your mom probably remembers the day you were born like it was yesterday too.
Hayden is seriously such a cute newborn!!!! I bet Steph was sooo happy to see you there!!! I'm so glad it worked out that way!!! There is nothing like best friends coming to see you at the hospital...I remember Justin was the very first one to see both Brielle and Braden...even before our own families!!! What a great friend!!!:)
I LOVE the picture of Hayden laying down and Jack looking up into the camera -- priceless!
Thanks again for coming Stacey! What a great surprise!! I think we should definitely post some memory lane pictures, good idea! We sure had some good times.
Post a Comment