
Last night we went and saw Wicked at Cleveland's Playhouse Square Theater. It was AMAZING! If any of you don't know the story or have ever heard the music, you need to get it!! It is so good. There were nine of us that all went together and everyone loved it. I have been preparing and listening to the music for months now, making sure that I knew all the words to the songs! I just can't tell you how good it was. I was loving every second of it. Even the boys thought it was so good. I just can't stop thinking about it....it was so awesome!!! I can't wait to see it again!
5 comments:
I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear all about it!!
I'm jealous!!
OH my, my mother-in-law came to stay with us to help out with Luke and she surprised me for Valentines day and we went to Wicked. Just me and her, Matt babysat. I was on the 4th row! It was amazing!!! I'm glad you got to see it too. Ahh I love it.
OH my, my mother-in-law came to stay with us to help out with Luke and she surprised me for Valentines day and we went to Wicked. Just me and her, Matt babysat. I was on the 4th row! It was amazing!!! I'm glad you got to see it too. Ahh I love it.
Oh, I am so envious!! Glad to hear it is a goody.
Post a Comment