
This Saturday, Justin was officially commissioned into the United States Air Force. We had to meet the guy at a really random place because he has been really busy, I guess. We met at this big motor cross night that the Air Force sponsored. We got there just as the tractors were finishing up the course.


I set Jack up on this counter top in the suite that we were in to take a picture and he was not happy. He was really scared of the loud noises that the tractors were making. I LOVE his face in these pictures! They are priceless!! He is not big on loud noises. He hates our vacuum too. He crys every time we turn it on. Notice the squash that he spit up on his sweater...story of our lives!!! I cannot wait for him to grow out of that never ending stage!!

The guy who performed the commissioning was so nice. He has been in the Air Force for 23 years and has loved it. He had lots of good things to say to us and gave a big congratulations to Justin.

I am pinning on one of his gold bars that actually go on his uniform ( I know you are all dying for a picture of that! Don't worry, I will post as soon as he receives it!) . Jack is making a pretty good double chin. :)




8 comments:
oh! cute baby
Oh! Stacey! Those pictures of Jack are HILARIOUS!!!!!! Oh man! I can't stop laughing! I don't know why but seeing those pictures of Justin taking the oath made me almost want to cry...I think it is so neat that you decided to do the Air Force, what a blessing it will for your family, not only financially but to know that he will serve this country that has given us all so much is awesome! Congrats! Justin! We are proud of you!!!!!:)
Ok so I just bought that sweater in a different color but took it back because I didn't like how it looked and I thought to myself I bet this would look cute on Stacey and of course it does!! :) Tell Justin congrats. Love the sad faces from Jack. They're adorable.
congratulations Justin....we are so proud of you. What an awesome thing to be the only one in your class accepted to the AF. Love the pictures of Jack....what a personality!!! love you tons...Love mom H.
I think that is so neat seeing Justin join the Air Force. I love America! God Bless it! And Jack just keeps getting cuter. Love all the random pics.
Welcome to the Military family!!! I've been able to pin on Ron's capt, major, and Lt.Col pins....It's a fun expreience...way to go Justin!
Congratulations! It will be a lot of fun. I'm glad we're on the other end though :)
what a cool certificate! second lieutenant...why does it have to be so hard to spell?
Post a Comment