Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Pics

We found these glasses at JoAnn's and Jack thought it was hilarious to have them on! I should have bought them... they were only a dollar! :(

Wearing Dad's hat while eating dinner in his new high chair. This purchase has been long over due!


Being naughty and climbing onto the shelf. His face looks pretty innocent though!


Justin's little buddy Jackson. Without fail, every time you tell him to smile for the camera, he closes one eye. And notice he is still wearing his church tie with his PJ's...he refused to take it off. :)

Mom's sunglasses...he LOVES glasses.

4 comments:

Denisse said...

I bet Jack is loving his new high chair!!!!:)

Angie Penrose said...

Jack is SO cute in that high chair! Can't wait to squeeze him. He better be ready for his auntie!

Angie Penrose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Those glasses are awesome! I love how he knows he's being funny. Too cute!