Monday, February 4, 2008

Way to go Jack!


This just happened over night

19 comments:

Denisse said...

Yeah! Jack!!! He's so darn cute! Seriously! I just want to eat him!!!:)

Angie Penrose said...

You're in trouble now!! He's such a big boy now I can't handle it. :)

Janelle said...

Now you have to keep a closer eye on him. He'll get so fast in no time.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast that happened! It is so cute that his hands go faster than his legs and he has to pull them up together to catch up so he can go again. that is to darling. Just can't believe it. Look out now!!! I bet you are so excited to go home. Love you, Gram H.

Jessica said...

That's amazing! He looks like he knows what he's doing. Now the only time you can relax is while he's sleeping! And beware... Davy doesn't nap anymore, he'll only sleep while I sleep!

Stepha said...

Congratulations Jack! Welcome to the world of mobility!

Stepha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor and Jamie said...

So cute! Kendra scoots, but can't crawl yet! Jack is getting so big! We will have to send you the leg of the zebra or start a new thing or something! So beware! :)

The Heaton's said...

babies catch on to things so quickly, now the new saying in your house is going to be "where did Jack go?!?!"

Karlee said...

Look at little Jack go! That's SO awesome! Boston still hasn't caught on to staying up on ALL FOURS yet! He does this little thing where he is up on all fours then flings himself forward onto his belly then up again on all fours! I wish he'd figure out that if he just moved his legs crawling would be MUCH easier!

Karlee said...

Look at little Jack go! That's SO awesome! Boston still hasn't caught on to staying up on ALL FOURS yet! He does this little thing where he is up on all fours then flings himself forward onto his belly then up again on all fours! I wish he'd figure out that if he just moved his legs crawling would be MUCH easier!

Kara said...

I can't believe you come in a week and a half!! So excited, I hear you're back in WA this week, you're quite the traveler!! I was just wondering if you knew your exact itinerary, what day and time do you fly in and out. So I can start making an agenda..how fun. Email me at karapothier@yahoo.com. Thanks girly- can't wait to see you!

Kelly Munns said...

wow he is really good! ok now what's this i see that you're going to visit kara...i'm jealous. first it'd denisse and then stephanie h and probably stephanie b now and then it's kara. let's be honest here...feeling a little left out :) and for heaven's sake, you're in WASHINGTON! we're sister states...COME ON!!!

Cassie said...

wow!! he is doing so good! i bet it is bittersweet for mom because now he is mobile but its probably fun to see him getting bigger!! I can't believe how fast they grow!!

The Taylor Family said...

Stacey - Its Kristina (cox) Taylor. Im not sure if you remember me, we know each other through rylee park. Your baby is adorable! Congrats to your Husband as well that awesome! hope you guys are doing well. you can visit our blog if you would like its bktaylorfamily.blogspot

Matt and Tesha said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! Jack is such a cutie! Congrats to Justin on commissioning. That is awesome. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Take care!

Denisse said...

Happy Birthday Stace!!!! We hope you had a fun day!!! Scott and I think you are awesome and we love you! We are glad Justin married you! He couldn't have picked a better girl to marry!!!! :) Hope you had a great time with your family!

Talia said...

Hey Stacey, I'm so glad I came upon your blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking! Your little guy is so cute. Keep in touch! -Talia

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Girly!! So exciting, I Bet you kind of get jipped on the whole Valentine's celebration but what can you do. Can't wait to see you next week!