
Kara has a pass to a children's museum close to their house and it is awesome! Jack and Hallie had a blast. They could have stayed all day if we would have let them. I wish I could turn my whole attic into something like this. I loved it! There is an infant area where everything is soft and cushy, so even if Jack fell or hit something it was soft and didn't matter. It was great.
Hallie was so cute with Jack the whole time we were there. She took care of him and always made sure he had his binkey and helped me give him a bath every night. She did get a little jealous though when Kara and Steve would take care of him. "My Mommy!" or "My Daddy!" was said a few times. She even put Jack on time out once for crying in the car! It was so funny. She is a cutie pie!


5 comments:
I need my playroom to be like that! I'm sure though my boys would find a way to make it dagerous! :) gotta love boys! Jack is SO cute! I miss him.
world traveling Stacey!! Wow what a fun month for you guys!! I bet Jack is getting so use to flying now! I want to go to Chicago! We might go for our spring break!
Geez, Jack has traveled more than I have! He has the cutest face!
I bet your're happy to be home after all this traveling! But it's always fun to get out and travel! Those pictures of Jack in the children's museum are SO cute of him!
Jack is so cute!!
Post a Comment