Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our New Favorite Picture

I just can't get over how funny this picture is. My sister, Angie, took it when she was here and we have it up on our magnet board in our kitchen. Every time we walk by it we just can't help but laugh! When Jack gets really excited he makes his eyes go big and flares his nose, just like this picture! It is a picture perfect example of his fun personality. I love it.

6 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

haha what a cutie...i have to agree. his intensity is hilarious!

Ashley Robinson said...

That is so freakin cute! It is amazing that they can be so little and still have a total personality! So when are you guys going to be here? You have to call me I want to see the little Jackster!!

Nat Heaton said...

Stacey - I just wanted to thank you for the comments on our blog. I love the blogging thing because it makes me feel like we all know each other really well. Jared and I love reading your blog. Jack is darling! What a handsome little guy! Aren't kids so much fun?

Angie Penrose said...

Hilarious!! I missed that one. Its totally cracking me up. :)

Denisse said...

That is sooo funny! What a cute face even when he's being silly!

The Heaton's said...

Too dang cute! It's weird, I totally see Connor in that picture, weird!
- Ryan