Monday, November 26, 2007

Otter Goggles

McKenna had some funny goggles that we put on Jack. He didn't even care that they were on him which I was surprised by. He looked so funny!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, thanks for warning us that we were going to see spit-up! It's a little unsettling for us pregnant ladies.
*Jack looks stinkin' cute!

Janelle said...

The video is great! I love how he's just looking and watching you, and then all of a sudden, his mouth is overflowing! Very funny.

sara said...

Hey, thanks again for letting me steal that quote from your blog. It's exactly how I want to live. I'm not always the best at it, but it's a good goal, right?

Angie Penrose said...

Hilarious! What a goon. Looks like you've got a swimmer on your hands! :) We need a picture of Mckenna in those goggles. :)

Karlee said...

First of all I love him in the googles! SO cute! Second, I thought it was hilarious that he spit up..perfect timing huh? TOO FUNNY!

Ashley Robinson said...

That is so cute, just wait a couple of months and he'll rip those goggles or anything you put on his head for that matter before you even get them on! Enjoy the hats while it lasts!! Hope you had a fun time in Boise! When are you guys coming here? I forgot...

The Heaton's said...

oh my heck those are so funny!!! i can't wait to see jack, he seems like he's got so much personality. i am glad you had a great time in boise, the holidays are such a fun time!!!!

Sherwoods said...

Jack looks like a super hero. He is too cute. Glad you guys got to go to Boise.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.