We went to my sister, Stephanie's house for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. Even thought we flew there, it seemed like it took FOREVER to get there. I guess Cleveland is a lot farther away than I think it is. We went paint balling on Friday and it was so fun! I have never been so I was a little nervous but it ended up being a blast! We even made it out with only a couple welts!! This is us with our game face. My mom even went with us, but for some reason she isn't in this picture. :(
Jack and his cousin McKenna. She is a crack up! She had been waiting and waiting for "baby Jack" to get there. Now she names everything Jack. She even has a little doll that she named Jack.
Okay...so this picture pretty much explains itself! McKenna is trying to be like her mom and feed her doll!! Oh man, we were cracking up!! She has quite the funny personality.
Jack was really good overall on the airplane. The way to Boise was a little questionable but the way back to Cleveland he was an angel! He liked to look out the window. That big red mark on his head in the bottom picture...yeah...I'm a bad mommy...I hit his head on the window at the airport when we went to go look at the airplanes!!!!

Jack had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Brownell! We wish we lived closer. They are pretty good at spoiling him, that's for sure! He is going to miss them!!! You better come visit soon Mom and Dad... :)




8 comments:
okay...so when I first pulled up your blog, I thought how did you get a photo of Stephanie Heaton (Wells) when she was a baby. That was so weird. We absolutely loved the video when Jack was eating bananas. That was hilarious!!! So typical when they get a new texture. How precious. So fun to see all the photos....feels almost like were were there with you!! :-(. Can't wait until we get to see you all for real. thanks....love mom
I can't believe how much of a smiley boy Jack is! I think the only picture I have seen of him not smiling is the one where he is looking out the airplane window with Justin and you can only see the back of his head (I'm sure he is still smiling though):) He sure seems very fun to be around. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
-Ryan
I love that our families live so close together. I was afraid when you moved that I wouldn't get to see you and your adorable family. Thank goodness for living in the bubble!
Looks like you guys had fun. Mckenna nursing her dollie...wow...thats funny. Miss you guys.
You guys should have all come to Parowan! Everyone else was there. Boise smoise.
Stacey- All of those pictures are hilarious and so fun. I need you to send me all the ones with McKenna in them. They are a hoot! Jack is a doll and we miss you guys tons already. Hopefully we will see you sooner than later. Thanks for coming.
I am jealous you got to go see family for Thanksgiving!! Oh well, we stayed at Ross and Lindsays, that was fun too! I bet you guys had a blast and everyone loved seeing Jack!! He is getting so big!
What a fun trip! I'm glad you guys got to go out there. Jack is such a happy boy. We hope to see you guys over Christmas if you'll be around Idaho. Stacey you are too cute and such a pro at this blogging business!
Post a Comment