Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm giving in


Wow...I am a geek!!

I have been tagged five times now by different friends and I keep telling Justin that there aren't six things about me that people would want to know! I have been trying to come up with something to write for a while now. But I figured since Justin will be at school studying ALL night (last night it was until 2 am!...it's finals week) that I have plenty of time to just sit here and think of something to write.

1. I am a Christmas fanatic!! In fact, I am listening to Christmas music right now and have been listening to it since..well...let's just say for a while. :) I love everything about Christmas. I love the commercials, I love the anticipation, I love Christmas Eve, I love the Karen Carpenter song that Angie and Justin hate, I love traditions, I love decorating and putting up my tree, and I LOVE the music! I just love the spirit of Christmas.

2. I don't eat berries. I'm not sure if it's a texture thing or what, but I just can't get myself to eat them! I love berry flavored things like jam and other things but I just don't like the actual berry. Sometimes I wonder if it's something I made up when I was little and I've stuck to it for so long, I just can't go back!

3. Just like Denisse, I have to follow a certain order in the shower. First, I shampoo my hair. Then I put my conditioner in. I then wash my body, shave my legs (not every day of course, but on the days I do, this is where it falls into the order of things), and wash my face. Then I finish up by rinsing out my conditioner. I don't know why I do it like that, but I can't picture doing it any other way!

4. I LOVE cereal. Pretty much any kind. I could eat it all day! It's so funny because I remember my sister-in-law, Stephanie Heaton saying once that Rice Crispies has 100% of your daily folic acid and I sometimes use that as an excuse in my head as to why I can have another bowl of cereal! Man, I should really stop.

5. I am the world's worst procrastinator. I am actually getting a little better since I married Justin because he gives me such a bad time about it. He is constantly reminding me to do thing because he says if he doesn't, I will probably put it off for another month. Hey, if it gets done eventually, who cares how long it takes me?! Right?

6. I love to lay on a fresh, cold pillow. When I was little, I used to lay on the very edge of my pillow and as soon as that spot would start to get warm, I would move over a little bit. Then when I had used all the cold spots on that side, I would flip my pillow over and start again. I would do this until I fell asleep. Isn't that weird? Now that I look back on it, I think it is so funny.

I guess if I sit here and think long enough, I could come up with a lot of weird stuff about me! It's good that I only have to put 6 because I might start writing things that could really embarrass me!!

Now I am passing this "tag" off to..... Whitney Brownell, Stephanie Heaton, Stephanie Berglind, Stephanie Hillman (I told you I know a lot of Stephanie's!) and my Mom. (Angie, I was going to put you, but I think you have already done it...if not, then TAG you're it!) You have to write 6 interesting things that people might now know about you. Can't wait to read them!

11 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Stace, I totally did (and still do) the cold pillow rotate/flip thingy! Ha ha, and I thought I was weird for doing that! Oh, and I also have a shower routine (slightly modified from yours of course). :) Thanks for sharing!
-Ryan

Ashley Robinson said...

Hey I was surprised that you didn't write down that you are the only person in the world that likes Peeps!! ha ha just kidding...I do the shower thing too! Even in that same order!

Denisse said...

Stace! I'm glad you decided to do them! I loved reading all of them!! I'm with you on the procatinating one! It's terrible! We miss you! Give Jack a big kiss from us! :)

Denisse said...

procrastinating! That's what I menat to write! That is a hard word!

Denisse said...

By the way...I love that picture! It's hillarious and cute!

Kelly Munns said...

i like you...

Matt and Tesha said...

I have that same shower routine too! I did the pillow thing when I was younger too! I think most people will agree that a cold pillow is the best. Jack is so cute. I love that face he's pulling in that one picture! Babies are so fun!!

Matt and Tesha said...

After I posted that comment I read it, and I think I need to explain better. The picture you have of Jack titled your favorite picture! I'm a dork!

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!!
-Jess

Angie Penrose said...

Nice picture!! You should be a model. I don't know if I can come up with 6 more things about me, but I will try. There's not much. :) I think the procastination thing runs in the family. :)

lynnlove said...

lol! kk i dunno u and its kk cuz i luv ur blog! aw and the pictures of the baby are sooo damm cute!! yea i also hae a shower routine lol

raDical <3