Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Disclaimer

Jack just wanted everyone to know that the bright pink bib that he is wearing in the "Bananas" post belongs to McKenna...it's not his. He is definitely more manly than that. :)

7 comments:

Karlee said...

I was going to say something about that...HA! Glad to know you're not buying your son PINK bibs!

Janelle said...

Didn't even notice.

Angie Penrose said...

yeah right...he's just taking after his dad...tee,hee..Just kidding. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to raz Justin. Love ya!

Cassie said...

I was curious about that!! Oh goodness ya never know!! He is a true man if he can wear pink and not feel bad about it :)

Whitney said...

whatever foxy roxy he got that metrosexual style from dad! who's you're daddy?!! . . but i have to comment on the otter glasses-freaking funny!! i was dying-even still when i pull up your blog i just wanna giggle-it's soooo cute! ahhh-reminds me of my nephews! love their fat cheeks!

Stepha said...

I had wondered about that pink bib. But pink bibs, pink ties, what can you say, some guys just like pink!

Sherwoods said...

You're welcome for the recipe. I'm glad you tried them. So Yummy!