Sunday, November 18, 2007

Costco


Here is Jack enjoying being a big boy in the cart at Costco with his friend Jackson. Jackson is a cutie pie! Every time you tell him to smile for the camera, he closes his left eye. Maybe no one really told him what the word smile meant?! I love how Jack had to be holding onto Jackson's coat just to make sure he wasn't going to fall out. These boys are a crack up!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Jack is too cute! Don't you feel so proud that he can sit in the cart now? That means no more hauling the stupid carrier around! And I think it's amazing how fast kids learn to smile whenever they see a camera!

S. Schuller said...

What cuties! I get a kick out of the wink for the camera! Very cute picture.

Janelle said...

I love your Jack -- he's so cute. And Jackson is going to be such a charmer when he figures out just how adorable that wink is.

The Heaton's said...

too cute! fun for jack to have a little friend!!! jackson looks like my nephew dallin. i can't wait to see jack at christmas!

Denisse said...

I love his big smile!!! I have no words!!!!!!! He is just way too cute!

Ashley Robinson said...

That is such a cute pic! But I totally agree with Jess, It is so nice when they can sit there by themselves and you don't have to pack around the stupid car seat everywhere!

Sherwoods said...

Love jack's baseball cap. Too cute!

Kelly Munns said...

lol they are so cute! i am glad you sent that pic to yourself, too. afterall, it was so cute i almost sent it to your email just in case!