Jack got to try bananas for the first time...finally something besides formula and rice cereal! He needs a little flavor in his life! This is in the morning and McKenna came straight out of bed to see what was going on. This is a picture of her famous CRAZY HAIR! I love it. Our friends came with their little girl Hailey, and I wish I would have got a picture of her crazy hair because it is hilarious! They are two peas in a pod. ...when McKenna isn't getting mad at her! :) I think she felt a little imposed on this week. Everything Hailey did, McKenna would tell her not to. One time she even told Hailey, "That's my carpet Hailey! Don't stand there!" Oh man, she is funny. I think my sister's next Family Night lesson will be on sharing. :)
6 comments:
Cute pictures guys. Man, I can't believe how different Jack looks in his pictures! It's amazing how fast they change and grow up!
-Ryan
He's just really interested in the camera, isn't he?
I think this one could win you some money, it's hillarious!!!
Wow..that is some crazy hair! Hilarious! Love the video. You should see what he would do with lemons if you're getting that face with bananas. :)
Okay I watched the video like 5 times in a row! How funny is that? At first it's like he's not too sure about those bananas then the second spoonful it looks like he's about to hurl them up! SO FUNNY!
Oh Stace! That is so HILARIOUS!! I'm laughing soooo hard right now! I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment