We got up bright and early to leave for Utah so we could stop in Parowan on our way. We went and met up with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins at my Aunt Marie's house for lunch. She had a delicious soup bar with homemade tomato soup which was perfect for a cold and windy winter day. Jack couldn't wait any longer though, and quickly bundled up to go play in the snow. The only problem was it hadn't snowed in a while so it was more like playing in the ice.
But that didn't stop him from trying to make a snow/ice angel.
Preston wanted to join in the fun, so Jack tried to pull him on the sled.
Anderson did not think that the sled or the snow was very fun. He would get mad every time a little piece of snow would get on his boots. So then I would try and bring him inside but he didn't want that either. So he pretty much stood on the porch and cried. Eventually I made him come inside and warm up. It was so windy and freezing!
Uncle Alma, Jack and Preston, Justin.
Riding down the ice.
It also happened to be Holly's birthday!! We stayed just long enough to sing Happy Birthday and take some ice cream cake to go. Justin and Ryan were catching a 4pm shuttle up to Idaho Falls to see their mom and dad so we were on a tight schedule. It was such a quick stop but so great to see everyone! I have a lot of memories in Parowan and I was glad that Justin was able to see a tiny piece of it.
Holly, me and Jamie
Thanks for hosting Marie! I promise the next time we come, we will stay longer than 2 hours. :)


3 comments:
You better! Thanks for stopping! We loved it!
It was so fun to see you guys! I'm glad it worked out that you could stop! Kendra wants to go to the beach!
Looks like a fun and busy Christmas guys! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment