When you stay at someone's house for an extended period of time, something bad is bound to happen. Angie and I had been working on a couple projects around her house. Apparently we left the yellow spray paint out in the back yard. Jack found it and thought he would test it out on their back porch railing. Isn't it pretty? I about had a heart attack. I was so mad. Luckily, they were getting their house painted just a week or two after this happened. So we enjoyed his lovely art work for a while and then it got painted over. Maybe he will be a painter when he grows up?
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sometime in the last year, Julie and a friend drew with blue and purple markers all over the hallway in the friend's house. Fortunately, the friend's mom is totally laid-back, and she's left it up for several months. She taped a piece of paper above it with this quote on it:
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." -Pablo Picasso
I love a man who knows how to use a can of spray paint. Clearly, Jack is my man - or at least a man for Hallie!!
how did he even know how to make it spray? too smart. glad it turned out okay!!!
naughty, naughty!!!:) good thing he didn't spray it in his eyes! scott tells the kids a story about the time he got spray pain in his eyes...they think it's the funniest story ever! ha! glad it all turned out okay for jackers!:)
*paint
Oh wow! Aurora has been driving me crazy lately too by drawing on the walls around the house. There are now three spots around the house she has managed to "beautify" before I was able to take away her writing utensil.
Post a Comment