Jack spent 95% of his time while we were in Washington, outside in the cul-de-sac riding bikes with the boys. Jack loved it! ...and so did I. He was entertained all day long. And with older cousins around, he could go out there with them whenever and I didn't have to be right there with him. Coming from a busy street in Cleveland, this is the most freedom he has ever had. It was good for us to have some space too. Now that we are in Mississippi and he can't go out and ride bikes ALL day long, he is a little bummed. He doesn't like waiting for me to come out there and watch him.
This was his first time riding a big bike and I was very surprised at how good he did. He caught on super fast and hardly got off of it all summer. This was an old bike from one of the neighbor kids and it was "Jack's bike" all summer long. Now that we are in Mississippi, Gma Heaton got him a bike of his own for his birthday and he couldn't be happier. If Justin's parents wouldn't have got him a bike for his birthday, we would have had to buy him one. He is hooked.
He learned some "awesome tricks" too!
Anderson would be trailing behind on the scooter. He had to wait for me to take him outside so I could watch him and he was always dying to get out and be with the big boys. He thinks he is one of them. He followed them around from the cul-de-sac to the trampoline. Angie's boys were so good to Jack and Anderson! And right now....I'm missing their entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment