We went up to Arlington for their annual air show. I used to want to be a pilot when I was little, and I am still completely fascinated by airplanes. So I was loving every minute of this. This was our first big adventure without Justin, so I was a little nervous about the boys but they did so good. They were totally entertained by the airplanes, cousins, and some good snacks. When we were walking through the airplanes I told Jack to pick his favorite and I would take a picture of him in front of it. He picked this green plane that had Jiminy Cricket on the side.
Anderson went and snuggled up next to Kelli's sister, Shannon, to catch a better view.
These planes were pretty much amazing.
After Shannon, Anderson went and sat on Jack's lap. It was so cute because Jack was pointing out the airplanes to him and just let him come and sit right on top of him.
This lady, Vicky Benzing was one of our favorite of the day. She was so good and her tricks were really fun. We saw her afterwards and got her autograph and a picture.
We finished off the day by going up in the B-25 for a picture.








2 comments:
Oh, that picture of Anderson on Jack's lap is the cutest! What a fun day!
looks like a really fun day. love Anderson getting comfy on Jack's lap. they are such good friends. cute picture of you in the plane too.
Post a Comment