Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tennis Camp

We went back to Angie's house so Jack could participate in a tennis camp with Riley and the other boys that live in their cul-de-sac. Jack thought it was totally awesome, which I was happy about. I did not want to pay the money if he was going to be grumpy and whiny about it. Which, with Jack....let's face it...you never know!

 Getting some instructions and warming up the first day.

Stretch!!



A few action shots through the fence.



Good job! High Five!


It will be a sad day when Jack can no longer wear this Batman shirt. We are going on two years now and it's starting to get a little snug. He LOVES to wear it! I need to be on the lookout for a replacement because I'm afraid this one isn't going to last much longer. I bought this for him for Halloween when Anderson was born. I guess I have got my money's worth :)

Wow....boys will be boys :)

No comments: