
I took some pictures of the boys a couple Sundays ago when we were waiting for Justin to get back from his meetings. I know they are my boys, but really....aren't they so cute?!


It has been so great now that Anderson is a little older and is starting to be able to play with Jack. Jack is always making Anderson laugh. He responds to Jack more than anyone and loves to copy him. And of course when he does, Jack thinks it's hilarious. I hope they always love to be together.

I love that Jack is strangling Anderson in this one and he just takes it and smiles. :)
15 comments:
Why yes they are SUPER adorable! We sure miss those boys. Give them a squeeze for us!
Ummm excuse me! Your boys are so adorable! That Anderson gets me every time!!
They may be your boys, but you're definitely not the only one who thinks they're cute. I love your boys. They're adorable.
Haha I like the wings on Anderson's hair!! Cute!!!
Yes they are quite adorable. Anderson looks quite content with Jack hanging on to him. I love the cute smiles..... Love Mom
Yes they are quite adorable. Anderson looks quite content with Jack hanging on to him. I love the cute smiles..... Love Mom
They sure are cute! I love looking at your blog updates! You are always doing such fun things!
They are too cute! I love Andersons long hair too. So stylin'! I love all your new posts. Looks like you guys had a great trip. Such a bummer we missed you by a few weeks!!
Anderson's face in that picture where Jack is "strangling" him is priceless!!! I LOVE them both and they are definitely 2 very handsome boys!
these are adorable pictures, i love their sweet little bond! It's so cute how they each have their own look! little cutie pies. I can't wait to see little anderson and justin 2 weeks. wish you and jack were coming :(
So adorable! :)
P.S. I love that you guys got to see your parents. Thanks for sharing their blog link!
What cute boys! How are you doing these days Stacey, I have been thinking about you and wondering how things are going! Love, Zandy:o)
What cute boys! I have been thinking about you lately Stacey. How are you guys doing? I hope everything is going well. Love, Zandy:o)
Sorry that posted twice, I was trying to edit it, but it obviously did not work!
Such cute little guys. Anderson is so patient with Jack, but Jack is such a sweet big brother. Such cute photos. You can sure tell that they are such happy kids. A great tribute to you and Justin. Love you guys. Mom H
Post a Comment