Friday, August 6, 2010

Splash Park

We went to a splash park a while back with some friends. We had never been there before and I am so sad that I am just now discovering it in our last summer here!! It was a blast and the kids were loving it.
Jack and his friend Macie. Remember the little girl who let Jack where her princess panties and little shorts? Yes, this is the same Macie. :) They played so good together the whole time. Jack has so many good friends here, I love it.
Running through the sprinklers! You can see Sydney and Addie in the background, along with some good looking legs! No, they're not mine.

Jack did not stop running and playing the whole time. He had such a blast. It's nice to mix it up from the pool, especially since you don't have to be worried about anyone falling in the water and drowning. You can just relax and let them play. It was great.
Just cruisin' in the stroller!


Worn out and ready to go home. :)

6 comments:

Denisse said...

Oh. my. heavens. That first picture of Anderson is soooo cute!!! I just want to squeeeeeeeeze him right now! He is so squeeeezable!!! I love that big toothless smile!

Glad you guys had a great time at the splash park!

Mary said...

Fun! Where is this? I think I've heard of it, but need the details!

idaho grandma said...

Looks like a really fun place. Glad you found it and can still use it for awhile, and probably some next spring. Love the glasses!!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Anderson is SO cute! I can't stand it. Can we just make a marriage arrangement for him and Lucy right now? He is darling!

The Heaton's said...

splash parks are so much fun, you can just let the little kiddos run wild! good thing you found it before the end of the summer! you can tell by their big smiles they just love it!

ps...i noticed in one of the pictures a lady has a shower cap on, kind of weird :)

Ashley Robinson said...

Hey Stacey! I just saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd say hi!! Your boys are getting so big!! And freaking cute I might add! How are things? You guys are getting close to being donewith school right? How exciting! Mitch was asking Justin about the air force and he said that you just got done with picking your top 10. Where do you guys want to end up? That is so exciting.....what ever u do don't pick Pocatello! Ha ha even though there isn't a base here stay as far away as possible! It totally blows here! We have only lived here about a month and a half and I am already counting down till we can move! Not a good sign. But mitch starts school this week so things are progressing! We are so excited to finally get started..it seems like we have been planning this forever and now it is finally happening! I have 12 weeks left of this pregnancy so we will see how it goes being a single mom of 3! Ahhhhh! But I feel great and everything looks good so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it goes as smoothly as the other two so mitch can focus on school. Anyway, let me know how things are going and good luck with everything! We would love to see you guys the next time your here!