
After being in Cleveland for a couple days we started our road trip to Boston and stopped in Palmyra, NY. We have all been there before but we thought it would be a nice place to break up our drive to Boston. It is so fun to see the Sacred Grove, Hill Cumorah, Grandin building and Smith home and to feel the spirit of what happened there. Every time we go, I realize something new and gain a greater appreciation for what the early saints did for the church. I have such a strong testimony of the gospel and being in such a spiritual place just reconfirms that for me each time.

Aside from all of the spiritual things there, we were still able to be silly and have some fun! I know....we're total geeks. :)

On top of the Hill Cumorah.


At the Hill Cumorah visitor's center. It rained one of the days but luckily there are things to do inside as well.
Part one of our trip complete!
2 comments:
How much fun Stacey! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and see pictures. You guys look great and Anderson is just way too cute!!
Oh man! Palmyra. My FAVORITE place of all of the Church sites here in the east, although Carthage is up there too...but the sacred grove is just amazing...I don't think there are adequate adjectives to describe that place, words cannot describe it! I'm so glad you got to go there again!!!:)
Post a Comment