My parents came out this past week and we were able to spend some time with them before they go on their mission. It was a blast!!! We have been so lucky to have so many family and friends come and visit us. We love it! My mom and dad had never been out to the Amish farm with us so that's one of the first things they wanted to do.

My mom has always wanted a baby goat :)

Riding on the wagon...

Anderson was so good while they were here, sacrificing naps and staying up way past his bedtime! He was great...luckily.

Mom feeding an elk. He tried to take the bucket away from her!

I am so excited to have my mom and dad closer to us for a while. I was SO HAPPY when I found out where their call was. Yay for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment