
Justin has been busy with finals and hogging the computer (the nerve) and is now officially a fourth year!! Yay! We are super excited and cannot believe our final year is here. Justin has put in a LOT of hard work and is happy the end is finally in sight.
Anderson is growing like a weed! I keep telling him to stop but he won't listen to me. Probably something he learned from his older brother. :) He will no longer sit in his little chair in the bath and is constantly wanting to move and roll around, so now we have to let him be free to move and wiggle with just a tiny bit of water. He was pretty excited the first time I put him in there on on his belly. He loved it! (Excuse the nakey bum shot...I couldn't resist!)


He is now sitting up and eating LOTS of solid foods. Now that he decided something besides a bottle would be okay, he will eat anything I give him. He really likes the bitter biscuits and will sit in his chair chewing on it for a long time. It's so nice to give me some time to make dinner or other things I need to get done.

He is a great baby. Sleeps all night, eats great, hangs out, and is ALWAYS smiling! :) I could handle another one, as long as they are just like Anderson.


The other day we were driving back from Chagrin Falls and noticed this sign off the side of the road. We stopped and it was the birth place of Pres. Garfield. It said he was the last of the "log cabin Presidents". He was elected president and then died the following year.

I meet with a group of girls once a month to play bunko and chat and this was our last time before a bunch of them were graduating and moving to other parts of the country. We had so much fun! It's nice to have a little outlet every once in a while from the kiddos.

Jack is also getting as big as ever. He's sassy as ever too! Man, he has an attitude but he is pretty darn cute too. :) I think he was sent here to teach us patience.


Desperate to come up with some solutions to the sass, we made this little naughty/nice chart to help him keep track of how he is doing. 3 naughty stickers and he sits on his bed for 10 minutes. 3 nice stickers and he gets a little treat. It's working okay so far. Sometimes he is terrified to get a naughty sticker, and sometimes I think he could care less...go figure!

He also helped us come up with our house rules so he knows exactly what is okay and what is not. He was very quick to come up with most of these! He's probably regretting it now. We talked about how we need to choose the right and now he is always telling us if he is choosing the right or choosing the "bad". He will say, "Mom, I was being really rude. I was not choosing the right." I guess it's good that he at least knows what is right and what is wrong. It's a work in progress!!

He loves blankets and loves to cuddle up anywhere he can think of, including his basket. Although he is sassy and doesn't always make the best decisions, he sure is cute and we love his personality. He is so smart and is always surprising us with what he knows. He tells us that he loves us all the time and loves for us to hold him all wrapped up in his blankey. Despite the sass, I think we'll keep him. :)


And last but not least, my parents got their mission call....they will spending the next 2 years in the New York, New York South mission which covers Long Island and also Bermuda. They are so excited and we can't wait for them to be on our side of the country now!! They actually got here last night and will be visiting with us for the week so we have a lot of fun to be had!!
13 comments:
Anderson is sooo darling! What a cute baby boy! That is exciting about your parents, it's nice they are staying in the states! I am not going to lie the time goes a little slow speaking from experience about Mitch's parents being gone but we have definitely seen blessings! Tell them to enjoy their journey! We have one year down and one to go with Mitch's parents!
Your boys are darling! Jack is a crack up! Seriously!
I am so excited for your parents!!! And, they will be so close to you. Wonderful.
I love the charts and look forward to hearing if they work!
Cute boys...
Your boys are just darling!
You are such a good mommy. Seriously. Amazing.
And Jack & Anderson are just too adorable! I really wish you lived closer so we could play! I guess we'll have to get our trip planned, since you only have 1 year left! When does Justin find out where he's going after?
And that's exciting news for your parents! Really neat!
What a fun post! Love all the pictures. And that's awesome about your parents mission. I bet you can't wait to go visit them!
What a fun post! Love all the pictures. And that's awesome about your parents mission. I bet you can't wait to go visit them!
what the mission?? exciting for them!! too bad we are moving from these parts or we'd go visit our favorite anna and lyle! congrats that soo awesome!!
Anderson is growing up so fast. I Love the bathtub shots. I can't wait to see the boys. (2 weeks, 2 days YIPPEE) I am counting down the days in case you couldn't tell. Jack looks so big going down the slide all by himself. I love that he love to be wrapped up in a blanket and snugggled. I can't wait to do that too. I really like the naughty/nice chart. How is it working? Hopefully good. I will have to buy some grandma treats to add to the rewards. I will also have to take him to lunch and birthday shopping for his birthday (early) when I come. So happy for your parents and hope you are all having a great time with them this week.
Love to see your boys growing ;) You are the perfect parent for a sassy child, you are so patient!! So happy for Justin and his 4th year! Wow, time flies! Love you guys!!
I have cute grandsons don't I. I loved spending the week with you guys. i can't wait for the post. LOVE- MOM
Stacy, I love to read your blogs and stay up with your little family and all your busy lives. So happy for your parents and hope we will be there before long. I gave my "retirement" letter last week.
Stacy, actually I wrote the comment above. Marilyn Arbogast
Post a Comment