Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Cuteness

I was looking my camera and found some recent pictures that I have been wanting to put on here. They aren't from anything special, but I thought they were cute enough to make the blog. :)
Anderson is going to be 8 weeks on Friday!! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. He is just so cute and sweet and we are loving every second of it... minus night time. That's another story. I came into the family room one day and he was just sitting there hanging out next to Justin. I love how the binkey still takes up half his face!


The other day Jack was hanging out with Anderson on our bed and he asked me if I would take some pictures of them. I actually managed to get one with both of them smiling!!
He loves Anderson so much and is really protective of him. I think it's cute. On Sunday one of my friends was holding him and he went over to her and said, "Can you give my brother back to my mom now?" He gets a little nervous when other people hold Anderson.
Big smiles!

Giving little brother some love...


I don't know what we ever did without these two! It seems like they take up all of our time now and I can't figure out what we ever did all day before we had kids. Sleep maybe?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cutie pies! I wish technology was advanced enough that I could smell Anderson, (I really miss that baby smell!)

And don't be mad about Justin about his dreams, OK? He can't control them. LOL!

Rachel said...

That is so cute how protective Jack is. Carter still freaks out when people hold Beckett too. That's what brothers are for right? They are so cute!!

paigernate said...

too cute!!! i just about DIED when you wrote anderson is 8 weeks. i thought it was a typo!!!! such cute brothers:)

Jenny B. said...

Those are the cutest pics! I think it is so cute how Jack is protective of Anderson...precious!

Hope you guys are doing well and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Nat said...

Oh what darling little boys you have! Anderson is getting so big so fast. And he has the more adorable smiles. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow- Anderson is growing already. Time to come back. Ha I love the one of them in the bed smiling. We miss them already. love- MOM

The Heaton's said...

adorable pictures. i was just telling denise that you needed to post more pictures of anderson! so sweet, i love all is dark hair, and his sweet smile. what handsome little guys you have!