
...another BOY! That's right, there's no pink ruffles in this family yet. We are super excited to be having another boy! Jack has been so much fun (and a little naughty) and we couldn't be happier to be welcoming another little guy into the family. In a couple days, I will be half way, at twenty weeks and time is flying by. Our ultra sound on Tuesday went really well and baby boy seemed to be healthy and strong. I am slowly getting my appetite back, which I love, and pickles seem to be tasting extra good. We were on our way to a friend's house tonight and I grabbed a little cup full of them to eat in the car....weird, I know! As far as names go, we have no idea. The only two we really like, we will be on someone's bad list if we use them, so we are at square one. If you hear any cute boy names, send them my way!
28 comments:
CONGRATS STACEY!! That is very exciting!
Congratulations! Jack will be so happy.
YEAH! That will be nice to have two boys back to back. I love our little boy name Pierson or Pierce. As you know we haven't found out with this one and if it's a boy we're thinking of going with Carson. I'm glad all is going well. Congrats!
Here are a few more that made our list.
Brecken
Beckett
Blaine
Brighton
Congrats! Every boy needs a brother...nothing better. I love the names
Carter
Lane
Noah
Kainen
:)
Awesome!! I *love* having 2 boys next to each other. It seriously is the best! Lisa just found out today that she's having another boy as well... fun fun!
Oh yeah, and I like the name Sawyer :)
Congrats!!! Luke will have another friend!
Jacob, Floyd, William, all good names. Feel free to jump into the pool!
Two boys is too fun! You'll love it! As for a name, use whatever name you love! Who cares about anyone else?!
Congrats on another boy!! You'll love having two boys together!
Oh yeah! We LOVE having two boys! It is so fun, you'll be amazed at how young they start wrestling w/ each other! It is like inbedded in their DNA! ha ha As for names....I am NO help! Boys names are SO hard for me but our other names for Bentley were Carter, Sawyer, Bennett, Kaisen. We always would watch football on TV and a lot of the last names could make cute first names! ha ha CONGTRATS!!
Good thing you didn't add any purple into your Happy Birthday flag :) Congrats on another sweet little boy!
We are so excited for you guys. Jack will be a great big brother. I knew it was a boy as soon as I saw the ultrasound. Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you all. As for names....good luck. Mom H.
Congrats you guys!:)
woohoo . . i've been waiting for this post wondering what the heck you guys were having. such fun news . . jack will have lots-o-fun with his new little brother. i think you should be able to use whatever name you like . . just tell them to get over it . . they'll understand right?! HA! :) since i have plenty of nephews i've had time to contemplate boy names: crew, easton, nash, benny, liam, jonah, maddox, jett, trey, tillman, jacob, austin, gavin, lucas, aiden, mason, max, charlie, sammy, micah, hudson, grayson, miles, jace, jaden, gage, roman, oh dear stace and the list goes on and on and on! hope that helps to at least get the juices flowin. congrats congrats we are so excited for you guys and to someday meet both your little guys!
Congratulations Stacey!! So happy for you! :) I say, whatever names you love. Are you sticking w/ J names? I like Jude. Anyway, Good luck - glad to hear you are feeling better! Congratulations!
Congrats Stace! That's so exciting! We have some friends here in NC that have a boy named Rylan, and I just think it's so cute! I really like the name Gavin too!
Congrats! Two boys will be a blast -and a challenge too -but overall tons of fun! As for names good luck -I am sure whatever you both decide on will be perfect!
CONGRATS!!! That'll be exciting to have 2 boys back to back! I don't think of boy names very often but the one name I LOVE is Bronx. Kent won't let me use it because he doesn't want to have 2 "cities" for boy's names but I think it's adorable! I also really like Braxton and Sam. Give us updates on the name elimination process! I like to hear people's ideas!
YaY! Congrats! I'll have to agree with everyone - it is SO fun to have two boys together! Jack will have a little buddy, and you don't have to go out and buy all new baby stuff. So exciting!
woohoo!! Congrats you guys.
that is a good ultrasound picture. here are some names for you.....
george
herman
bob
lyle
nephi
moroni
house
tootie
ferb
finnius
stewart
zack efron
the boys were helping with this list.HA! love ya
LOL to angie's names. i love it. so i am super happy that you're having another boy. i eventually want a girl, but i'm really set on the idea of having a boy next time. we'll see how that works out :) i am a loser when it comes to names. but i like classic names like:
jason
isaiah
ronald (just kidding)
joshua
jeremy
justin (i know...)
dustin
noah
david
micah
nathan
john
jacob
jingleheimer
schmidt
**are you singing?**
i hope you find something you both like. if not...just choose something you like :)
yahoo, boys are the best. obviously we are very partial. we are so excited for you guys. i am sure jack will just love the little guy. i don't really have any names for you guys. it took everything in us to come up with connor. i just hope our next is a girl, if not the poor little fella will be named 'baby boy' his whole life. good luck guys, i know you will pick something cute and great. don't worry what other people think.
congrats you guys!
Congrats! That's so awesome for you guys! Jack is going to be a great big brother!
Congratulations on another bundle of joy. Love the name options. Good Luck on choosing one.
Post a Comment