The other day, I got a phone call from Claire saying she was going to be in town for a day while Dustin had some meetings. She asked if she could come hang out and of course I was so excited!! Dustin just graduated with his Master's and they are moving to Atlanta, GA so it might be a while before we get to see them again. We spent the day in Chagrin Falls, eating lunch, feeding the geese, and getting some super yummy peanut butter ice cream! Thank you for coming Claire!! It is always so fun to see you! Good luck in Atlanta and congratulations again to Dustin!!Monday, May 18, 2009
Sursprise Visit!
The other day, I got a phone call from Claire saying she was going to be in town for a day while Dustin had some meetings. She asked if she could come hang out and of course I was so excited!! Dustin just graduated with his Master's and they are moving to Atlanta, GA so it might be a while before we get to see them again. We spent the day in Chagrin Falls, eating lunch, feeding the geese, and getting some super yummy peanut butter ice cream! Thank you for coming Claire!! It is always so fun to see you! Good luck in Atlanta and congratulations again to Dustin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to go to Cagrin Falls. I love that place. Claire is such a cutie. Wow they will be far from home. MOM
so glad i could come! such a fun day!
Post a Comment