Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pillow Project

Last night, I turned this....

...into this! I have been searching for some pillows for my couch and I knew what I wanted but could not find any anywhere! So I went into JoAnn's and when I saw this fabric I knew that was exactly what I wanted. I am super happy with how they turned out and I love them on my couch!

I just have to make a note that I bough the fabric yesterday and actually made the project the same day and blogged about the next day. Who am I? I am the biggest procrastinator on the face of this earth (which I give credit to my family for). That never happens!!
Maybe I'm turning over a new leaf?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stacey.. They are really cute. I love the fabric.. I wonder though if that comment on procrastination was aimed at me? Ha. Good job. Love MOM

Cassie said...

super cute Stace!! I just did my first sewing project maybe someday I will be able to sew pillows like you! haha, maybe! They are super cute!

The Heaton's said...

very cute! i love the yellow, they look great on your couch. look out martha stewart, here comes stacey.

my mom and i just sewed pillows over the weekend too.

Karlee said...

Look at your talent!! They look like they could have come from Pottery Barn or something!! I wish I had talent to do something like that!! Great job!!

Lara said...

good for you! Those are adorable.

Brittany Mecham said...

love them stacey! way to go getting them done so soon!! i'm totally impressed!! Have fun this weekend!

Ash & Tim said...

They look cute -very similar to the same kind of fabric that Stephanie used on her chairs. How funny! I think you both have too much time on your hands -maybe you should sew pillows for me :) They look great!

Nat said...

So cute! Good job!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Really cute Stacey! I bought fabric for some pillows...probably...umm...6 months ago!! haha! That must be why we are such good friends, procrastinators get along! (Remember getting your birthday present around Easter?? haha...) Maybe I should have you sew some for me, they would probably get finished a lot sooner! Good job!

Sarah Stout said...

I love that fabric! It makes for two adorable pillows. I am also a procrastinator and probably wouldn't have got around to do something with it for a while either. :)

Whitney said...

NICE!! i love that fabric . .so perfect for the couches. and yes jack makes a nice addition as well :) i don't think i've ever finished a project in one sitting - go you!!

Jessica said...

You're too amazing and adorable! I still haven't finished my boys bedding that I started last fall, yikes!

Sarah Stout said...

P.S. By the way, I need your address to send you guys a wedding invitation. You can email it to: sarahisteacher@gmail.com. I hope you're doing well! :)

Sarah Stout said...

Oops wrong email address: sarahisateacher@gmail.com.

Marilyn said...

good job! Those are super cute. I think Jack likes them, too. (In the picture he looks rather pleased! =) )

Diana said...

fabulous pillows. Love the fabric. They look great on the couch.

Whitney said...

p.s. you inspired me and i made pillows for our couch. .okay i recovered them . .but man what a difference that makes . .and for once it didn't take me 10 years to do it!

Brianna said...

They look so cute! I did some pillows that are kinda similar over Conference weekend. Totally have never done a pillow before, but it was cake! You are definitely turning over a new leaf!

Summer said...

LOVE the pillows! So cute! Good job.

Bobbie said...

So cute, your such a little homemaker!!!