Monday, May 18, 2009

Hooray for Justin!

Justin is on break right now after successfully completing his first two years of Dental School!! I can't tell you enough how proud I am of him for sticking with it and making it through with flying colors. Dental school is not easy, and I am always amazed at how well Justin does. This last semester was supposed to be the hardest one, and it was evident with the sleepless nights he endured staying up to study. He is a super hard worker, especially when it comes to education. I am proud that he is my husband and I am super lucky to have him in my life. These past two years have flown by so fast, I can't hardly believe we have come this far. Jack was only six weeks old when we moved here and now he will be two and we have another one on the way. We have loved it here and hopefully we will enjoy these next two years as much as the first two!! Especially since I will now have a husband at night!! For that part alone, I am ecstatic.

Congratulations Justin!!
You are officially on the down hill side to being a dentist!! Woo Hoo!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!! We are way proud of you too Justin. I don't know if you are quite ready to do my root canals though. Ha. This picture looks way like Kris Allen on Amer. Idol. Maybe it's the facial hair. Tee Hee. Way to go Justin. Love- Mom Brownell

Sherwoods said...

yay! we all know how hard he works and how long he studies! it will all be paying off soon. Congrats on all the accomplishments so far. have fun enjoying his breaks this summer!

Jessica said...

Seriously? 2 years? How did that happen?! Good work Justin! So when are you moving back to Idaho?!

Sherwoods said...

I have thought Justin looks like Chris from American Idol too! They entire season we have just called him the guy who looks like Justin...haha! Pretty funny.

Congratulations Justin! We are so proud of all that you have accomplished. I cannot believe two years has gone by.

I LOVED all your posts! Jack just gets cuter and cuter everyday! You will have to post some videos soon because Claire said he is hilarious. "Deep in the hunker acre wood.." ahaha! So cute!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy!!!! Love you. mom

idaho grandma said...

Handsome & very happy. Love you, mom

Spencer & Suzy said...

It's so crazy that our husband's are 3rd years now... I still sometimes call us the 1st years :) Love all the updates too, you've been a blogging maniac!!

Sarah Stout said...

That's so awesome, Stacey! Congrats to Justin and keep up the good work!

The Heaton's said...

yeah hooray! i can't believe it's already been two years either! you're halfway there justin, great job! we are proud of you.

Elder Hunter L. Diamond said...

Will you hurry up and graduate already!!! Don't you know our whole family has a mouthful of problems that you need to fix! ;-]

{idol voice on}Seriously though dog, that's the bomb...{idol voice off}

Uncle Bruce

idaho grandma said...

Now that I have read the post I can now respond witt a more appropriate comment. However you are so handsome!!!! Congratulations on finishing your year. Two down, two to go. Whoo Hoo!!!! We are so proud of you and I am sure it will be so nice to just go to school during the day and come home at night and have a family life. Way to go!!!!

Kelly Munns said...

oh man, i could certainly use a dentist in my family. any way we can make this happen?! jk...good job justin. that's an amazing accomplishment.

Nat said...

Congrats! Doesn't it feel so good? Way to go you guys. Enjoy your summer.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Way to go Justin! We are really proud of you! That Jack is sure cute! Stacey, you are pretty cute too with your little tummy.
We love and miss you guys!
The Champs

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Hey guys, it's us, the Jones' from the ward :). Just letting you know we found your blog and hope you don't mind us looking in on you from time to time. :) see ya soon.

Summer said...

Yay Justin!!! He totally looks like Kris Allen! I can't believe I didn't see that before! Ü

PS - I love my hair, Stace - THANKS!

Al and Ash said...

Hey Stacey-

This is Stephanie's little sister Ashley. My husband is applying to dental school this year, and we were curious how everything was working out being in the Air Force. We have seriously looked into it, but it would be nice to get a better idea from someone who just made the decision and isn't a recruiter :) If you find the time my e-mail address is aacole2@gmail.com. Thanks!

Ashley (cole) Tucker