Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Perfect Day

Today was the perfect day. The weather was FABULOUS and I have been waiting for this day for a LONG, LONG time!! Justin started out the morning with a round of golf with some friends, while Jack and I took a walk to a neighbohood grocery store. It felt so good to be outside and not be freezing. Then we spent the afternoon at a friend's house for a BBQ. We even got a little sunburn!! It was the best. Good friends, good food, and fantastic weather...please sunshine do NOT go away!!! I have missed you for far too long. :)

8 comments:

Sherwoods said...

It has been sooo beautiful here too! We've been out playing tennis. So fun. And you are too cute preggo by the way. And yes you guys need to come visit us in Atlanta. Always welcome!

Sarah Stout said...

Amen! The sun was shining here this weekend as well. (Still is!) It felt glorious. Maybe we have winter to appreciate the warmth of spring and summer that much more. :)

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Hey Stacey, this is the Burt family (Brandon, Anna and almost Senna). Congrats on your growing family! You look happy. We hope to see you this summer.

Ashley Robinson said...

Hey Stace! How are you feeling? Do you know what you are having yet? Mitch is doing really well , he had his first day back at work yesterday! 6 months home and he finally got to go back to work...he was pretty excited! Now we are just praying that he will be able to find enough work with the crappy economy to get us by for a year until PA school starts...work here is pretty slim pickins right now so we are a ittle nervoius but it will all work out...we just figure that we're not gonna die...we might have to live in a tent but we're not gonna die! ha ha so what is new with you guys? How's Justin doing? Tell him I just had my wisdom teeth taken out and 4 cavities filed on the same day....I am not a fan of dentists right now....:)

JC and Jena said...

Hey Justin! I don't know if you remember me from the neighborhood? Anyway, I saw your blog on Sara Oblads (Thompsons) and had to peek! Your family is SO cute! Congrats on dental school. My brother Brad and his family are in Philadelphia doing dental school. Also, I was wondering if you guys happen to know Sara and Brandon Hicks by any chance? They are back there for optometry school. Anyway, it was fun seeing your cute little family! Congrats on the soon-to-be too!

The Heaton's said...

"The Perfect Day" would be when you update your blog.
- Ryan

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

haha..i agree with ryan....

Jensen said...

Hey Justin and Stacey congrats on the upcoming arrival! That is exciting. We just found out today that Ryan was accepted to Case and we are pretty sure we will be going. Do you mind if we ask you questions?