
We started our Easter festivities last week with Mike and the Bjarnason's. We colored a ton of eggs!! I'm not sure we will even eat them all. Jack was SUPER excited that he was participating in this activity. We had some stickers that he could put on the eggs and every time he would set it down on the table you would hear a "crack!" Good thing they were hard boiled.

These are some of Jack's eggs that he helped to decorate. Can you see a few cracks? :)

Then on Friday we had a little egg hunt at the church. We took Lily with us but I don't have a single picture that turned out of the two of them! They had so much fun and probably ate more candy than needed. It is so fun now that Jack understands and actually knows that we are looking for eggs and that there will be candy inside. He is at such a fun stage!!

And finally on Easter morning, we had a visit from the Easter Bunny. Between two grandma's and the Easter Bunny, Jack has had more candy this weekend than in his entire life! I am glad the next candy holiday isn't until Halloween. This should give us some time to get the thousands of grams of sugar out of his system. :)

Looking handsome in his Easter outfit.


He has been such a goober with his smile lately! Plus the wind was blowing so his hair is flying everywhere. I thought it was a cute picture though.
13 comments:
Haha... that makes me laugh that Jack cracked the eggs he decorated. :) He looks so handsome in that green vest! I can't believe he'll be 2 in June!
You've done a lot of updating since I've visited your blog last! Your preggo tummy looks ADORABLE! And a big high five on the binkie fairy! Way to stick to your guns!
I'm sad to say that Davy has not yet been to a movie theatre, he asks ALL of the time but David works on Saturdays and I really want the 3 of us to go. You know, I bet we could see a 7 o'clock show, if I can find someone brave enough to put Bransen to bed for me! And one more thing, Jack is so handsome in his Easter outfit!
You all looked great on Sunday, I loved your dress. Jack's face in that last one is precious!
Looks like so much fun! Jack looks adorable too!
i bet jack loved coloring the eggs! he looks so cute in his little easter outfit, the last picture is so adorable.
ps connor has been doing the goober smiles too! i don't know what it is, but it cracks me up.
Whoa...was that just 3 posts at once?? Wow, you must be feeling better, haha! So cute! I love all the pictures of Jack and Stephanie's visit. And your little belly is adorable! We need more pictures of that.
Thanks for the update. You even got your Easter post up before me, and I'm not even pregnant! Way to go!
can't wait to squeeze him!!
He is such a darling little boy! What a cutie.
I forgot how much FUN it is to color eggs with a toddler!!! Oh well, I think they look really great even if they are a little cracked. Love the Easter clothes. He looks so handsome. He is sure growing up...he doesn't look like a baby anymore..just a big boy. Love the hair and the cheesy smile. It makes us laugh. He is so darling. Loved the phone call when he said he was "eating sishies" and he got candy in his package. Love to hear his little voice on the phone. I hope he really knows who he is talking to. I think :) (at least I hope he does) he does. Can't wait for 9more days and we get to see you both. Love you all...mom H
How cute is your little man?!! He looked adorable in his new Easter duds!
My he is cute!!!! I think that you guys should definitely consider moving close to Wa after school. hint hint.. Give Jack a kiss for us. Love- MOM B
Hey Stacey...I love reading your blog..and seeing all the pictures :) You look so darn cute as always!
Post a Comment