
I am officially 15 weeks today. I know what you're thinking...wow...she is showing a TON for only being 15 weeks!! Well, I am well aware of that. If I keep up this rate Justin is going to have to roll me around by the end. Oh, the joys of pregnancy. :) I am feeling pretty good now. I have had a headache for about a week straight, but other than that, I am getting a lot of my energy back and starting to feel somewhat normal. All of you who have been pregnant know what I mean. You feel okay, but you're still pregnant so you really don't feel that great. It's almost as if you just get used to not really feeling all that good and you survive it. Some of my favorite foods are not appetizing to me whatsoever, which I hate. I eat cereal at least once a day. It has become my staple. Other than that, it is pretty uneventful, which I consider good. We will find out what we are having in 3 weeks!!

20 comments:
Stacey you look so cute! I can't believe how much they are already a cute baby at only 15 weeks. That is so exciting you guys find out in just a few weeks. I hear you about the week long headaches! I have never had those until this pregnancy and I hate them! Good luck with the food stuff. I am so sick of eating. I hate how you have to eat so much more than usual, but everything sounds a little gross.
no, i really wasn't thinking how big you are, I was thinking how tiny you are!!! I was showing way more than that at 15 weeks! You look amazing as usual! Ultrasounds are so much fun!
What I was actually thinking is how cute you look!! You look skinny everywhere but your cute belly! The baby has nowhere to go on your little body but out!
I can't believe you're already 15 weeks along! Wow! You look great. And I love the cute ultrasound picture. Congrats again. So fun!
You are too cute! Congrats!
Stacey you look gorgeous as always!! You really are one of the cutest pregnant people we have seen!! I am excited to find out what you are having keep us posted!
Nicole is right... you do look skinny everywhere, but your cute, little belly! :) I'm so excited for you guys.
You are barely showing you tiny little thing! Sorry about the headaches. I get them with every pregnancy for the entire second trimester. Hang in there! I can't wait to hear what you are having!
You look so cute. I love that belly. The untrasound is amazing. My guess is a boy. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!! Can't wait to see you and Jack next weekend. We are so excited. Can't wait to hear that "He" is really a boy!!! Love you. MOM H.
Cute Stace-
It looks like a girl to me. Ha I wish I looked as good as you do. Love- MOM
I love this post! I have to admit I got a tad emotional looking at that picture of your little baby. I hate living so far away....How perfect does that baby look already? So exciting! And you look beautiful, you definitely have that glow. I am so glad you are feeling better. I am thinking of you!
Congratulations!! It's so fun to see the ultrasound pictures. It make's it all so real. You look great. Pregnancy is definitely a energy zapper, especially the first few months. Jack is so cute. He's just a little man. So handsome!
Stace, the only reason your cute belly is sticking out so early is because you are so tiny! The baby has nowhere else to go but out! You look so good, and way excited for you guys!
You look great! Congratulations we can't wait to hear what you having!
You look amazing! So stinkin' cute! I just love the ultrasound picture, it made me a little baby hungry for a minute until I turned around and saw my two naughty monkeys destroying my living room!
We can't wait to hear what you are having...so much fun!
You look great Stace! Can't wait to see you. That little bean looks like a boy to me. :) I've seen a few! HA!
hi stacey! i haven't talked to you in forever, but i was just looking at your blog and realized we're pregnancy twins! i am due on october 6 and the whole paragraph above (about foods not sounding good, having a headache for a week straight, and eating cereal once a day) is completely me too! it was just so funny i had to say hi.
So happy for you! Jamie is just a ways behind! They are in Philly now! We'll have to stop by if we drive out there!!
You look so beautiful Stacey! Your belly is adorable. I definetly started showing MUCH earlier w/ Joy than w/ Joanna. You look great! Can't wait to hear what the little peanut is! I am thinking boy...we'll see! :) Good to get updates on you and you family. You look very happy.
Congrats on the pregnancy! I only peek in on you guys once in a while so I was totally unaware of this excitement! You really just look darling, not big AT ALL! I see you are going private! If you guys have room to add me, I'd love to keep up with you guys, if not I totally understand. My email is nicole wood 7 at gmail dot com. Thanks Stacey and Congrats again!
Post a Comment