A couple weeks ago, we were able to have my sister, Stephanie come and visit us. It was a quick trip but we managed to cram in a whole lot of fun!! We headed straight to Palmyra and saw all the sites. The weather was beautiful!! I was so happy because there is a lot to see outdoors and it would not have been fun to be out in nasty weather. We were very grateful.
The Sacred Grove.It definitely looks different with no leaves on the trees! There is still such a special spirit there though, even if it wasn't quite as pretty.

Jack had fallen asleep on the way there so Justin stayed in the car with him and Stephanie and I were able to take the tour in peace. :) It was great! He woke up just as we were coming out and had fun playing out on the grass.
We headed back to Ohio on Saturday. Sunday, Stephanie did a stake youth fireside which turned out awesome. There was such a good turn out too. The whole chapel was packed.
Then on Monday, we saw all the sights in Kirtland and the Johnson Farm. It was freezing that day!! But we managed to see everything and had a great time.Hopefully Stephanie enjoyed her trip out here because we had a blast!! Thanks for coming out here! We love to have visitors and we can't wait to see you again!



5 comments:
What fun! I can't believe Steph got to come out and visit... AND to do a stake fireside. I bet they loved her! :)
P.S. Your little pregnant belly is so cute!
How fun! I didn't realize you guys went all the way up to New York. It's so fun that everything is so close. And yes, your belly looks super cute!
Stephanie's fireside was awesome. We really loved it. I love the picture of Jack at the fence-cute!
isn't it the best when family comes! so just about everyone has made it out to see you guys but us! hopefully we can make it out there soon, maybe this summer. such a cute little belly! my guess is, it's another adorable little boy.
What a fun trip. Yes, it does look quite different than when were there this summer. Still the spitit never ceases. So glad Stephanie's fireside went well. I am sure you guys had a blast. Love the picture of Justin and Jack climbing the Hill Cumorah. What an awesome photo. Love you...mom H
Post a Comment