Thursday, November 27, 2008

Get Better!!



Dear Grandpa Brownell,

I am coming to your house in two weeks! You need to get lots of rest so that you will be ready to play with me. I hope you and Grandma had a Happy Thanksgiving! We are in Washington D.C. We went to the Jefferson Memorial today and at first I thought he looked like Jesus, but then my mom told me it was Thomas Jefferson. We get to go to a museum with airplanes tomorrow. I am excited. I can't wait to see you... get better!!

Love, Jack

5 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

That is THE cutest video! Jack is so smart... I can't believe how well he can talk for his age!

Kristi Clinger said...

He's such a cutie! I can't get over how much he's saying. Our little Pierce is still only saying a few words. I'm having him watch Jack's video to hopefully give him some insipration.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Sherwoods said...

hope your dad is getting better and I'm sure that video of jack cheered him right up~

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

OK, I seriously LOVE him. I just can't get enough! I cannot wait to play with him. Him and Hayden are going to have so much fun together!! Thanks for the video, SO cute!!!!

Nat said...

So darling!