Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Total Random

These are just a few random pictures that I have been meaning to post but never got around to it.Love that face! He always seems to be so happy in the bath tub. Then the story quickly changes as we try to get him dressed.


I made these cupcakes for a friend's baby shower. I LOVE how they turned out! Mom - if you are ever wanting to buy me something... I want a cupcake stand. :) Isn't it so cute?!

I made these cuties for breakfast on our anniversary. :)


I have been trying to get Jack to leave his hat on because he looks so darn cute in them! He usually only lasts about five minutes, unless he forgets that he has it on, and he takes it off. Is there a trick to getting them to keep it on?



One day, I put Jack down for a nap. He laid down without a peep for about ten minutes. Then I heard him cry pretty loud but I wanted to give him a minute to see if he would just fall asleep, which is what he usually does. Well he cried for about two minutes and just like I anticipated, he fell asleep. About a half hour later, I went in to check on him and this is what I found! No wonder he started crying! His foot was completely stuck. Poor little guy...I think I will check on him a little sooner next time. :)

8 comments:

Blake and Rhonda said...

Stacey, you are so creative! I love the cupcakes and the pancakes! How fun. Jack is getting so big. I have been on the search for a cute beenie for Preston, any ideas?

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!! Too cute. And I LOVE the picture of Jack in the tub. Bath time is my favorite too. It is the calm before the storm, most of the time!! Miss you guys!!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh he is so cute! he looks just like a little big boy! and yes, your cupcakes are so cute...almost makes me sick :)

Ashley Robinson said...

Peyton always would get his feet stuck like that! I think the trick to the hat thing for us was Mitch wore a hat and Peyton always has to be like dad! Now it is kind of a curse though because he HAS to have it! He always wants it to go to bed and church! We tell him that we only wear hats when we go outside but its kind of tricky cuz we walk to church so he freaks out every week! So we have to put his shoes on in his room and go out the front door so he doesn't see his hat hanging by the back door and then we just pray that he doesn't notice! hee hee Aren't we aweful!

Sarah Stout said...

I love those cupcakes... I've had this thing for cupcakes lately and that just made me really want to make some. If only they'd be as cute as that! :)

The Heaton's said...

poor little jack's foot! He does look super cute in a hat! I have a very large obsession with cupcakes! there is just something about them! we have a swanky(sp?) place called the cupcakery here and they make the cutest yummy cupcakes for every occasion, why could i come up with the idea!

Denisse said...

The cupcakes are so adorable Stace! And that cupcake stand is soooo dang cute!!!!!! Your heart pancakes are super cute too...how do you have the patience to do that??? It looks way to hard for me...ha ha!!!:) Jack is looking so big! I love the pics with his hat on! Brielle hates bows or anything on her hair and Braden hates hats...Hopefully when they get older they will decide that hats and bows look cute on them...I have no trick to keeping them on!!!:(

Brian and Bobbie said...

I love the pictures Stace! The last one I had to laugh at poor little Jack and his leg, and you took a picture of the poor guy with his leg stuck ow Stace your too funny.