Sunday, September 28, 2008

Messy!!

Jack now refuses to let us feed him and insists that he do it himself. I must admit he's pretty good at maneuvering that spoon and he looks pretty cute. Now I just have to get used to cleaning up a much bigger mess EVERY meal time.

He now sits at the table and eats dinner with us. He thinks he is pretty cool sitting by his Dad. He has always been a good little eater and pretty much just eats what we eat...thankfully!

He totally ignores me in this video and won't do anything I say. I guess he is more interested in his food than his mom. Probably won't be the first time!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

That's a really cute video. I'm impressed...he is pretty good with the spoon, and his face doesn't look TOO messy. It sounded like he called the spoon a cookie, though. Perhaps it was just wishful thinking.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good he is doing with the spoon. I think that high chair is the best because he can still be sort of confined, but still be a part of the family at the table He should think he is pretty cool, because he sure is and growing up too fast. He is really not very messy. He will get better when he figures out how to hold the spoon a little closer instead of on the end, but until then he is really doing great! So sweet and love that little voice. MOM H.

Denisse said...

hmmmm....that food on that plate looks so good!!!! potatoes, carrots, salad and roast! is it roast? YUM!!!!!! It's making me hungry!!!:)

The Heaton's said...

so i know the this post was about jack, but i got super distracted by the yummy food on the table, what is it! i want it, and i am all of a sudden super hungry! i think i need to go to the grocery store and make that asap!

great job with the spoon jack, it's so cute how he sits at the table with you guys!