
Jack LOVES to go for walks. We try to go for a walk every day but if it was up to him, we would be outside all day everyday. We walk up and down our street and look at the ants, trees, cars, and buses as they drive by. I guess one time he saw me stepping on an ant because now he tries to step on every ant that he sees. He's always saying "Shoo!" as he steps on it. I think it's funny.

Apparently now Jack can reach up and grab stuff from the kitchen table because when I came down stairs the other morning, I found all the crumbs from the cereal box all over the floor. He looks at me and says "No!....Uh-oh!" I went and got the vacuum and made him help me clean it up! He is turning out to be a good little helper, even if he is the one who made the mess.
2 comments:
Naughty, naughty!!! But SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!:)
connor and jack would be the best of friends, connor loves walks and we take one every morning when he wakes up! and connor loves to clean too, he always takes his wipes and rubs the carpet or tile with them like he is cleaning.
Post a Comment