Thursday, September 4, 2008

Julianne in Concert

Last weekend we were able to go to the Brad Paisley concert with Julianne, Chuck Wicks and Jewell also performing. It was so much fun and everyone who performed did an awesome job. We were of course the most excited to see Juilanne and we were very proud of her! She did so great and looked gorgeous up on the stage.


We got to go back and hang out with Julianne and Chuck for a while in her bus. She was nice enough to let us bring ALL of our friends back with us. Thank you Julianne!! Everybody had so much fun!!

Chuck was hilarious! He is so funny and extremely nice. We are glad we had the chance to meet him. I think Julianne knows how to pick them!

Apparently they didn't want me in the picture anymore... sorry guys, I will get out of your way!


Camron, Holly, Adam, Julianne and Chuck. (We had other friends there but I guess I forgot to take a picture with them!)

Then after we hung out for a while, Justin and I went with Chuck and Julianne to watch Brad Paisley from the sound board!! It was so fun and Brad Paisley puts on a really good show. He is very entertaining to watch.


This is Justin standing in front of Brad's ENORMOUS bus. It was so big!

Us with Jewell.
Justin looks like he is very excited to be standing next to her! :) hee hee


And as if all of that wasn't enough, they threw a little party for Julianne after the concert because she has to stop the tour early for Dancing With the Stars. It was the bands, crew, the stars, and us. There was good food, drinks and we got to meet Jewell and Brad Paisley.

Such a fun night!!
Our friend Molly wanted to meet Brad SO BAD and get a picture with him. I basically had to drag her over by him because she was so nervous. I'm pretty sure she is going to blow this one up and frame it. :)
Brad was very nice to stop and take a picture with everyone, even though his manager didn't know who we were and started freaking out and wanted us to leave until he found out that we were with Julianne. He had a very concerned look on his face the whole time. Apparently we stuck out from everyone else... :) We were able to stay though and we didn't pick up Jack from the babysitter's until 1:45am!!! A BIG thank you to my good friend Meghan for watching him and letting us wake you up to come get him!!

Thank you Julianne for all that you did for us that night and for letting our friends enjoy it too! You did great and we can't wait to see you every week on Dancing With the Stars!!
Good Luck!

25 comments:

Jessica said...

I have NEVER been so jealous in my life!!! And remember how upset I was about you going to George Strait?! Oh, my gosh... I can't breathe! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brad Paisley!!!!!! If you had called and invited me I would have hi-jacked a plane or walked to be there with you! (I can't stop using exclamation points because I'm freaking out!) The next time you meet Brad Paisley I had better be there, OR ELSE!!!

Jessica said...

I forgot to add that David loves Julianne. (I have to agree that she's pretty darn cute.) You know we'll be watching Dancing with the Stars and David will be drooling over your cousin!

Trevor and Jamie said...

Can you say...JEALOUS!! It looks like you guys had such a good time!

Ashley Robinson said...

How spoiled are you! that looks like SOOOO much fun! Are Julianne and Chuck dating? They are really cute together! And for the belly shot NOT ON YOUR LIFE!! I am a FAT LARD and refuse any pictures! You'll have to see me in person to see my fatness! ;) It's hard to remember with Peyton but I don't remember feeling so big, i'm sure I did though. Like how you can't really remember the pain of birth but for some reason I'm doing it again! hee hee j/k

Sherwoods said...

um.. wow! I didn't know you guys were so into hanging with the rich and famous but whatev. Haha, that's really cool you guys. How fun to go to the concert and meet everyone.

Brittany Mecham said...

okay so jealous i didn't come!! looks like you had a blast. I've never met anyone famous and i passed it up, what was i thinking!! you look great by the way stacey, julianne has nothing on you!!:) Okay if something like this EVER happens again just remind me of what a loser i am for not coming with you and hopefullly i'll be smarter the next go around (if there ever is one!!)

Elisabeth said...

You two are having some experiences of a lifetime... Enjoy every moment. You deserve them all!!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Oh my gosh!! How much fun Stacey!!! I, like everyone else, is totally jealous. I am so glad you guys have gotten to do so many fun things! And how cool to get to see Julianne perform! I can't wait to watch her on the Country Music festival next week. I already have my DVR set to tape it! haha

Daija said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm so sad we couldn't be there.

Thomas family said...

Oh, my goodness! Clint and I were freaking out looking at all these pictures! You guys are so lucky! Fun times.:)

Ash & Tim said...

So jealous that would have been a great concert! Looks like fun!

Lane family said...

Yeah. Still jealous. I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Any time you want to hang out with famous people... bring Jack over!

Cassie said...

wow how fun to marry into that family!! Now you got to meet all those famous people!! Who is Chuck is that Juliannes boyfriend? That would have been so fun and I like everyone else is totally envious of you getting to go!! What a fun experience!

Kristin said...

How fun to catch up on each other, what would we do without these blogs? You and your family look great, snuggle that baby boy ALOT, they grow up so fast! Awesome post about your time with Julianne, are you related?
Keep in touch-

Lewis Family said...

Ok, I check your blog all the time because you are so stinkin' cute and your family is adorable. Anyway, yes I am very jealous too. I think Julianne is great...love her dancing and her music. Take care and keep having so much fun together. SherRae

Kara said...

If nothing else good comes from living in Ohio, at least you had this experience, right? Sounds like you had an amazing time. I can now say I know somebody who once went to an after party with Brad Paisley, and I can die happy knowing that! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome time and experience. You guys are so lucky to have been there with her and for her being so sweet. We are very lucky to have her (and Derek) in our family and we love them tons. I bet it was a non-stop party for everyone. They are sure going to miss her for the rest of the tour. I don't have a clue who Chuck is, but I have heard of Jewel but don't know what kind of music she sings. Is Chuck a country singer too? So happy for you guys that it worked out for you to go, you may not ever get the opportunity to see her in concert again.....however, you never know :) talk to you soon....Love, MOM H

Kellen and Erin said...

Lucky..... you guys are basically famous. Could you rub your hands on a piece of paper and send it to me so I can frame it? Hey Justin, how was Guate??

Cathy said...

Okay~ how much fun to be able to hob nob with your cousin Juli-A. I'll have to send you the pics of me seeing her at GMA in NYC in May. She really is a pretty girl~but you (stac) are just as pretty! What a blast and what a great life you are having. You two are so adorable and I miss seeing you. cathy

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hi you don't know me (well actually I recognize your husband from the ballroom team, I was on CDT) I found your link on Whitney's blog and I noticed that you have a link to my husband's cousin's blog. Nick Zohner. Small world. Anyway we didn't know they had a blog and would love to see it, but its private. DO you think you could tell them about ours jeremyandbrigitte.blogspot.com

Thanks!

The Heaton's said...

i could swear i commented last week just before we left for utah!!! weird.

what a fun night! outdoor concerts are the best. i am super jealous, i wish we could have gone with you guys! i love all the pictures. juilianne is so cute. justin does look pretty excited to be in a piture with jewel ;) what a fun night!!!! i can't wait for dwts to star, yahoo.

Denisse said...

Stace, I think you look so cute in all of these pics. Your hair looks way cute!:)...Justin's face next to Jewell...totally priceless! :) BTW...I went to pick Scott up from school last night and out of the blue Brielle asks me "we going to see Justin and Stacey mommy?" it was totally random!!! I was like no honey we're going to get daddy. And she said, "oh we see Justin and Stacey tomorrow". It was soooo funny!!!:) You're still planning to come here for Thanksgiving right? We miss you!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey-
Your eyes kind-of look like Justin standing by Jewel in the picture of you guys and Brad paisley. Ha Ha Wow you guys will be famous someday. Maybe you'll get to be one of their dentists. I didn't even know what they looked like, except Julianne. Goes to show how much I pay attention. Looks like fun, though.
Love ya- Mom Brownell

Kaytlin said...

So basically, I find myself more and more jealous everytime I read this. I watched her on Dancing with the stars every season she was on, and I wanted her to win every season! She is one of the most beautiful women I have seen.. How do you have such a great life? hah.. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! Justin does look pretty excited to be in a picture with Jewel that's kinda funny. What a fun time I can't what for Dancing with the Stars to start.
We miss you guys!