Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Love Lucy

This is Jack's friend Lucy. Her mom, Sarah, was so nice to watch Jack and FOUR other kids plus her own two while I went to a yoga class (which was so relaxing and a work out at the same time!) and I got to watch Lucy while she went to the gym also. Sarah is a brave girl with that many kids!! Lucy is the cutest little girl. She is so sweet. I love the picture at the bottom where Jack has his hand on her leg...he thinks she is his girlfriend or something! :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Already puttin on the moves, eh? Davy want to say, "Ho, Ho, Ho! Have a Merry Christmas!" Yeah, he can talk now! It's deffinitely time for a new baby at our house!

Cassie said...

That is so cute!! Justin already taught him all of his secrets to get the ladies?! haha!

Cassie said...

That is so cute!! Justin already taught him all of his secrets to get the ladies?! haha!

Angie Penrose said...

I miss him! You need to come up here soon!! I can't take it anymore. :) I see he's already putting the moves on the girls! ha,ha..He must of learned that move from his Dad.

Kristi Clinger said...

He is so cute. I love the last picture also. How sweet of your husband to surprise you.

Kelly Munns said...

he is so precious. i showed my mom the picture of him and jackson (?) at costco and she just about died. she thought he was just adorable...and let's be honest...he is!