Thursday, December 27, 2007

Long Time No Blogging!!!!

It's been SO LONG since I have been able to make a new post, or even check other blogs for that matter. We just got back from our Christmas vacation with Justin's family, and the house where we were staying most of the time doesn't have the internet!!! I won't mention any names....Bob and Denise!!! Anyways, my blogging withdrawals have come to an end. Hooray!!

These are a couple of pictures I took right before we left. Jack is wearing a sweater that Justin wore when he was a baby....I love it! He looks so cute in it.

3 comments:

Denisse said...

I have missed you blogging Stace! I'm glad you are back! I love seeing all the pictures and knowing how your little family is doing!!!! Like I've said before blogging is the best invention EVER!!!!:)

Denisse said...

I LOVE that pic of Jack! He looks so cute! and I love the fact that he's wearing Justin's sweater! That is sooooooooo cute!

Ashley Robinson said...

Yeah! Stacey is back in the blogging world! I'm glad you guys had fun! It was so good to see you! I wish you were closer!