Sunday, December 2, 2007

CHRISTMAS TREE

I was so excited to put up my Christmas tree this year because it fits so perfectly in my front window! It looks great from the street too. I have said before how much I love Christmas. I wish I could leave it up all year. (I won't tell you how early I put it up!)

I have to add...when we first painted our family room, we only painted one accent wall. Shortly after, we decided that we wanted to paint the whole thing. The other night, I got home after being gone only a couple of hours, and Justin had painted the whole thing!! I love it and I was SO HAPPY that he decided to surprise me because I was not looking forward to doing it. It makes an even better back drop for my Christmas tree. Thanks Justin!! You are the best!

7 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Yay we love Christmas!! Love the tree, love the walls. How nice of Justin!

Rachel Brooke said...

You did a good job on the Christmas tree, I'm loving the star at the top. And your hubby gets kudos for the sweet acts of service!

The Heaton's said...

cute tree, i love the warm ambiance of a christmas tree!!! tell justin to tell ryan to surprise me with our berooom painted!

Jessica said...

Your tree is super cute but I'm a little surprised that we're still listening to "Bubbly." Where's all your Christmas tunes?

Cassie said...

oh it looks beautiful!! We still only have a little 12 inch christmas tree..someday!! That was very nice of Justin to suprise you like that! Don't you love husbands!!

Angie Penrose said...

What a nice hubby you have! :) Love your tree! Its super cute. Is Jack loving it? Just wait till next year when he's pulling everything off. :) We've had pretty good luck with that though. I think I learned a trick off of super nanny. :)

Holly said...

Beautiful tree. It looks a lot like mine. (Maybe because we have the same cheap-o Wal-mart tree!) Your star on top is the same as mine too!

Are you guys going to Idaho for Christmas or staying in Ohio?