Ryan and Stephanie's baby, Connor, is SO CUTE! It was really fun to see him for the first time. He is such a sweet little baby. It makes me miss Jack when he was so little and cuddly. It is amazing what only four months will do!
We put the three "babies" who are all in diapers on the floor to compare sizes!! Stephanie and Adam's baby, Carson, is not so much a baby any more. He is so cute and FULL of energy! I'm sure Jack and Connor can't wait to be like their big cousin Carson.
Ryan and Stephanie got a little Connor for Christmas!


3 comments:
Those two are so cute! I love Jack's BIG smiles!!!!!:)
i love little nakie nake babies. it was so fun to see smilie little jack. he better not be carsons size the next time we see him or i will be so sad.
You were in Pleasant Grove and didn't even tell us! How rude! haha I'm just kidding! It looks like you guys have a way fun break! Jack is getting so big!
Post a Comment