Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Carrots


We gave Jack his first taste of vegetables with carrots. I am so surprised at how good he eats new things. He always gives a funny face at first but will end up eating the whole thing. Carrots are a little scary because they turn everything BRIGHT ORANGE!! Notice we are feeding him in the bath. He spit up bright orange, and not to mention something else that was bright orange the next day! :) I think he really likes them though which is good.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks so cute and he eats really well, after the first taste! He looks like his eyes water a little bit because it is so strange to him, but he is doing really well. Thanks for keeping us posted. How is he feeling? Dad said he may have an ear infection. Love you guys, mom H.

Cassie said...

I love your food videos, it makes me smile!! Sounds like you guys are lucky that he likes different foods! I think its funny he is eating in the bathtub, its pretty relaxing for him!!

Jessica said...

What the heck? He's not supposed to be eating stuff like that yet! Why do they have to grow up?! Davy loved carrots too, good luck with the peas and grean beans!

Denisse said...

I love the faces he makes! It looks like he likes carrots though. He seemed to enjoy them...he was eating with gusto!!! I've been showing Brielle the pictures of Jack from your blog and I keep telling her "look it's Jack" and at first she thought it was Braden and now she keeps saying "a baby" so we'll see if she gets his name by the time you get here!!!:)

brittanyandtravis said...

Tide to go sticks are so great at getting out colored baby sit up. I have one in my purse, because I spill a lot, and since Chloe still gets food everywhere. It even can get out the carrot stuff! Jack is sure cute!

Holly said...

I love how he is lounging in his chair in the bathtub. It looks like he should be at the beach. What a cute little guy!

Karlee said...

I just bought carrots yesterday so Boston could try them! But the past few days I've been feeding him SWEET POTATOES! He LOVES it! He downs it SOO fast compared to when he eats peas or rice cereal! I love how you put him in the bath to feed him! That's a good idea because Boston is ALWAYS getting food on his clothes and it makes me SOOO mad because then I have to change him if we go somewhere because I have this thing about Boston looking white trash! I'm so weird I know!

Yonker Family said...

What a cutie! After feeding Dillon carrots for a week, when he was a baby, his whole body turned orange. It freaked me out so bad I took him to the doctor... Your tree looks great too.

- said...

thats great that he eats veggies. It took Berkley a long time to eat veggies and she still pretty picky about them. I love your christmas tree pic. curtains a wall color are so cute!-

Ashley Robinson said...

That is so cute! I love that you feed him in the bathtub..easy clean up though! I can't wait to see you guys!

Janelle said...

Cute video. Looks like he likes them!

Amber Hemsley said...

Jack is a beautiful little boy! It is so neat to see your family grow. It seems so weird how all of these little children are just popping up everywhere out of no where. It seems like yesterday we were living at Stone Brook. I guess that the days are just going by faster and faster.

britt said...

hi stacy! I don't know if you remember me, Brittney Bennett, we were in the same ward and you did my hair a few times! It was so weird, going from friends blog to blog and I saw yours! So funny! It made me miss good old rexburg just a bit seen some of the people that use to live there. We are in Las Vegas now and the winters here are too good compared to Rexburg. Fun to see your cute little boy. We found out we were preg right after we moved and now we have a 16 month old girl named Evelyn. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and Merry Christmas!

Holly said...

I just made your white chili recipe from forever ago. YUM! It was delicious and Shane and Curtis both loved it!

Katie Davis said...

Elder Heaton! This is Hna. Lawlor. So I was randomly looking at the mission website which I never do- I just had mission on the brain because I just saw Karen Marquina (yea!)and I had to check out the blog. This is funny- I have a Jack too! He is almost 2 1/2. And we have a baby Hallie on the way! Don't ask what I will ever do with 2 kids. Anyways- life looks great! We also have a blog as most alot of siblings and friends are scattered. You'll have to send your email address to me because you have to be invited to see it. My email is kate_lawlor@yahoo.com. Did you know the Daines' are my neighbors? How's that for crazy? What a darling little family you have!