Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rexburg, Idaho

 After Utah, we shoved our luggage back in the Focus and made our way up to Idaho. We were staying in Rexburg with my sister for a few days but made a stop in Idaho Falls to see Justin's parents. We went and ate at my favorite Idaho pizza place (formerly known as Craigo's) and came back to roast marshmallows in their back yard. We loved it.
 We spent some time at the new Rexburg Rapids. It was a little cloudy and every time the sun went behind the clouds we would freeze. Jack didn't seem to care but the rest of us were a little timid. As in, I didn't get in the water. It was entertaining nonetheless. Definitely worth the $5 to get in!


 One of the boy's favorites from Rexburg was the carousel. Anderson cried when we had to get off.

 Most importantly, we met our new little niece Finley Sue!! She was only 3 weeks old and still a little peanut. I love holding newborns and I had her all to  myself, whispering in her ear who her favorite auntie is.
 The Delgado fam.


 We had to make it over to the BYU-Idaho campus. It is really fun to go back there and think of all the fun memories I have. Justin and I loved going to school there. We always talk about how we hope our boys go to school there. So much has changed since we left five and a half years ago, and I think there is something new every time I go back. We met up with Kevin for lunch and played in the courtyard outside the library.



 Future Vikings

 Little Sue Sue

 I got a hold of Whitney's hair while I was there...

And Rhonda got a hold of mine! I chopped it, and went blond. I was in need of a big change. I really like it, except when I step outside in Japan. The humidity and my hair do not mix in any way shape or form. I'm looking forward to the humidity dropping!

2 comments:

Kara said...

We love going back to campus too- perhaps because I have such fond memories of my favorite roommates!! Love the new haircut!

Karlee said...

Oh this makes me miss Rexburg! Did I really say that?? I haven't been back in forever and I'm dying to go see all the changes! Your hair looks so cute by the way!