We stayed at Stephanie and Adam's house while we are in Utah and can I just say that my kids can't get enough of their house? They are provided with endless hours of entertainment and cousin time. I love it. I'm telling you, I think I need to have McKenna move in with me! These guys are the best. I was going through my pictures though and noticed I don't have a single picture of Jaden. Sorry Jaden! We still love you. :)
The boys were growing their hair out for the summer and I caught this awesome picture of Carson. Lookin good Carson!!
I love that I can be with Justin's family, even without Justin, and I feel completely comfortable. We had such a fun weekend! We did hair, went out to lunch kidless, did the Insanity workout (thought I was going to die), stayed up late, and did lots of laughing.
BJ even got a ride in McKenna's bike.
On our way up to Idaho, we made a stop in Salt Lake to see the Jensen family. They just moved there for Scott's medical residency. We have missed them so much! It was so fun to get the kids together and do some catching up. The only bad part about all of these visits is that I don't know the next time I will see everyone. Every visit I made ended in a really sad goodbye. Thankfully it's much easier to keep in touch with everyone through blogs, emails, and phone calls, but it's just not the same.
Hopefully after I start posting Okinawa pictures, everyone will want to come and visit us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment