The other day, we heard some pretty loud thunder and looked out the window to see the black clouds rolling in. The boys decided they wanted to put on their rain coats and boots and wait for the rain to come.
Check out those crazy clouds! The storms here are like nothing I have ever seen.
We saw some really cool lightening and the thunder was super loud. Anderson was a little scared of the thunder, but he was brave enough to stay outside with us. We played around, drew sidewalk chalk, enjoyed the cooler temperatures, and looked for more lightening.
I have such a hard time getting Anderson to look at the camera and smile. I was getting slightly frustrated with him after 500 attempts and Jack says to me, "Mom, I will smile good for you!" And this is the face I got. Hilarious!
One smile :)
One second, Jack says, "Mom, I feel rain drops!"
Two seconds later, it is a solid downpour! No joke, the craziest rain I've ever seen. We have had rain like this when I was out driving and it scares me to death to drive in it. The roads get flooded and you can hardly see because it's raining so hard. Love to watch the storms from inside my house, but not so much on the road.
Anderson wouldn't brave the rain for me to get a picture, and Jack I had to bribe. He thought it was pretty fun though.
"Aagghhh!! Mom, I'm getting soaked!!"
Pretty fun for a rainy afternoon.








1 comment:
I meant to say that's. :-)
Post a Comment