Seattle is one of my most favorite places in the whole world. I love the feel of Seattle. I love the water and all the boats. I love the beautiful views and all of the cultural experiences that you can have here. We spent a day in Seattle when my cousins were still in town. We started out at the Lock's to see the boats and the fish ladder.
What are you doing there Jack? :)
Then we headed over to Pike's Place Market. Anderson was asleep in the stroller the whole time we were there. He didn't make it in to any of the pictures, but it made for a pleasant stroll through the market.
In the six years that Justin and I have been married, he has never been to Pike's Place! This was on the top of my priority list while Justin was still here with us. I love being able to show him the things that I remember growing up here and why I love Seattle so much.
We ate at Ivar's (of course!) and fed our fries to the seagulls.
Then we went and put our mark on the famous gum wall. Jack seemed really confused as to why there was so much disgusting gum on the wall. It has been expanding over the years and the amount of wall covered is way bigger than the last time I saw it.
Anderson had to stay in the stroller. I was not about to let him out when I knew he would want to touch the gum on the wall. Sorry Anderson! Maybe next time.













2 comments:
Say what? Justin's never been to Pikes Place?! So glad he finally got to go. Great pictures and updates!
We drove by Pikes Place, but didn't get out and walk. I would really like to go there some time. I don't remember is we saw the gum wall either. I have heard about it, but can't remember if we saw it. If we did, we just drove by and didn't get out and get close. (probably a good thing....very gross, but kinda cool though) Did you take the kids to the locks? Love that place.
Post a Comment