Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jack's Birthday- #4

 Jack had his 4th birthday while we were in Idaho. We started the day off early with a package from Grandma and Grandpa Brownell and lots of bubble blowing.

 We met up with Justin's parents for lunch and the boys had a great time at the play place.

 My mom sent him some Cars work gloves. He fell asleep wearing them and they were later named his favorite present of the day.

 He voted for a Toy Story party and was ecstatic about the decorations. I love that he gets so excited about things.





 
Anderson was enjoying the party too!

 I loved this picture of Jack and his great Grandpa Heaton.

Jack has been such a trooper through our whole summer excursion and I feel like he has grown up so much in the last little while. He has been so much fun lately. I really think that getting off of our busy street in Cleveland and giving him the freedom to play outside in the backyard all day has been the best thing for him. He has LOVED being outside!! I don't think I realized what we were missing by not having a back yard. Jack is a sweet boy and has a great personality. I love all of his little quirks. He loves to dance. He definitely does not get his moves from his mother. He loves Anderson and  says that Anderson and his Dad are his best friends. He really wants us to have another baby, because apparently when you have three kids you get to buy a van. He thinks that a van with doors that open by themselves would be the coolest thing ever. He doesn't like when I put my hair in a pony tail because he likes it to be long and pretty. I cut Denise's hair short while we were there and he told her that he doesn't like her haircut because he likes long hair. He won't eat hot dogs. If you give him ice cream or a popsicle he will take about 3 licks and give it back to you. He just learned how to buckle himself into his car seat which is SO NICE!!  He is really good at throwing a frisbee and would play all day if he could. His has a new found interest in tennis and riding a bike. Good thing Grandma and Grandpa Heaton are getting him a bike for his birthday when we get back to Mississippi! He loves to be with Justin and he is missing him like crazy right now. I love his smile. He has the best facial expressions. He looks a lot like Justin's dad did when he was little. He is extra cute in the mornings, especially when he comes and lays with you in your bed. I couldn't be happier for him to be out of the terrible two's and three's. We are just able to soak him up and enjoy the fun things he is able to do as he gets older. I love love love the stage he is in right now.

Jack, we love you. We love all of the fun that you bring to our family.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aww, what a cutie!